Ch.9

Chris: Last time On Total Drama Island, Things really got cooking between the Campers. Heather pushed Leshawna too far in the Coo-Off Challenge and ended up one chilly mamma. Owen had a hard day. Geoff led the Killer Bass to victory and the Screaming Gophers got to the bottom of their losing streak. It was buh-bye Beth. Have the Gophers broken the curse? And just how much trust do they have in one another? Find out on this week on Total Drama Island!

Y/n's Pov

"Damn. I haven't had sex ever since Courtney and Diana hit me in the balls... But now I feel great. I wonder who I'll pick?" I was interrupted by Chef.

Chef: Today's breakfast is Hawaiian Italian fusion casserole.

Gwen: You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge.

Chef: Yeah, that's right. You got a problem with that?!

Gwen: *Salutes* Sir, no, sir!

I walk up and grab my tray and went over to my team. I sit down and now contemplating on eating this crap or not. Someone then takes a sit in front of me.

Bridgette: Hi Y/n.

I look up to see Bridgette.

Y/n's Mind: I know who it's going to be~

3rd Pov

We see the beautiful side of the woods and Chris walks into the shot.

Chris: Hi. Chris here. Sometimes teams just don't get along. So the Producers and I thought that the best way to work through the group friction would be... To exploit it for laughs. *Rubs his hands together* This is gonna be awesome.

....

We now see that Chris and both teams are standing at the Dock Of Shame.

Chris: So, last week's challenge exposed a few Gopher issues and I'm sensing a little something funky floating in the Bass pond, too.

Diana nudges Courtney. Courtney then pushes Diana.

Chris: So this week's challenge is gonna be centered around building trust. Because all good things begin with a little trust.

Confessional

Gwen: I trusted Trent once. He left me buried alive on the beach. luckily Y/n was around to dig me out.

Y/n: I trusted someone close to me. They lied about themselves to me and I was kinda heart broken. I would say that I'm over it but that would be a lie.

Confessional Ends

Chris: There will be three major Challenges that will have to be completed by two or more members of your team. Normally we like to have the Campers choose their partners, but not this time. More fun for me.

....

Both teams are standing in front of a mountain.

Chris: Okay, so for the First Challenge, you'll be doing an extreme free hand, rock climbing adventure. Dj and Y/n will play for the Bass. Heather and Gwen for the Gophers. Here's your Belay and Harness.