Ch.19

A/N: To the chick above me

Now to the story.

Chris: Last time on "Total Drama Island", yours truly was off M.C.ing a swanky awards show. So Chef took over as host, and, man, was he brutal to the Campers. Not only did he dump them in the middle of the woods to fend for themselves, but he left them alone with scary dude sasquatchanakwa. They ran helter. They ran skelter. They ran into a crowded bat cave. Massive mistake, I might add. Ultimately, the girls admitted defeat. So Y/n and Diana shared their loot, but the girls outfoxed them and walked off with everything, including their dignity. In the end, it was bad girl Diana who took the walk of shame, leaving three glutton-for-punishment Campers heading into our most exciting challenge yet. Don't believe me? Then I Triple Dog Dare you to watch this episode of "Total...Drama...Island"!

Y/n's Pov

Y/n: *Laying down* Glad that Chris hasn't done anything so far.

Chris: *PA System* Campers!

Y/n: Fuck!

Chris: Welcome to the Semifinals. Today, we reward our challengers with an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. That's right, genuine food byproducts served with fresh ingredients relatively close to their expiration dates. 

Y/n: *Sighs* Time to get up I guess....

......

3rd Pov

Confessional 

Gwen: So I actually made it to the final three. Just goes to show you how far a bad attitude can get you. 

Heather: Whatever. I knew I'd make it to the end. Big shocker. I just can't believe weird goth girl made it. 

Y/n: I'm still shocked that I made it this far. But I'm glad that everyone hated each other, so I don't make it on their radar.....And wining most of the time.

Confessional Ends

Mess Hall

We see the three Campers eating their pancakes.

Y/n: Glad that we're actually eating real food.

Heather: Tell me about it.

Gwen: Easy for you guys to say. The top pancake had nail clips, hair and a band-aid.

Confessional

Gwen: Yeah, the money would be awesome, but you know what would be sweeter? Making sure Heather loses. 

Heather: Luckily, I'm up against the the freak show. But I have Y/n to worry about. So it's either get goth freak out or get Y/n out.....

Y/n: At this point, it doesn't matter who I go up against in the finals. I just need to win this challenge and smooth sailing ahead.