Ch.10

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The teams were given three challenges that tested their in their teammates. The rock-climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather's grudge against Gwen. And Trent got the bad end of a blowfish courtesy of Lindsay. Dj trusted Geoff with his pet Bunny. Huge mistake, by the way. Some other Campers got dropped on their butts... *Coughing* But at the end of the day, the Killer Bass lost at the end of the day Thanks to Dj... Crazy enough, he wasn't the one that got sent home, that would be Katie. Yeah, she should have listened... Anyway, stay tuned for the most Dramatic bonfire ceremony yet, on Total Drama Island.

Y/n's Pov

Right now I'm walking with Courtney and telling her that she needs to stay away from Diana, because she's a bad influence for her.

Courtney: *Scoffs* Thanks for the concern but I think I can handle myself, Y/n.

Y/n: Okay but I don't want to-

SPLAT!

We look down to see underwear covered in brown stuff on the floor.

Courtney: Eww!

We look up to see Harold.

Courtney: Harold, you are so totally gross. *Walks off*

Harold: Now wait. It wasn't me. *looks at Diana and Geoff* Idiots.

He goes back inside the Cabin.

Geoff: Sometimes he just makes it too easy.

Diana: I hear you, man.

Y/n: *Walks up to them* I thought we were done messing with Harold?

Geoff: Diana wanted in on some of the fun.

Y/n: Well don't go over board with the pranks.

Chef: *PA System* Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all Campers to report to the dock of shame at 0900 Hours!

I start taking off in a sprint.

Chef: That means now, Soldiers! Now!

Dock Of Shame

Every one is standing on the Dock of Shame.

Chef: *Microphone* Line up and stand at attention! You call this proper formation? *Hits Geoff with a stick* Feet together. *Hits Diana with the stick* Arms down. eyes forward. *Uses stick to pick up Heather's head* Head up!

Chef then proceeds to hit Harold a bunch.

Gwen: Oh, this is gonna be a fun day.

Chef: What did you say to me, Soldier?!

Gwen: Um, nothing.

Chef: And you'll continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something... Today's challenge will not be an easy one. In fact, I do not expect everyone to come out alive.

Owen: Ha ha ha. *Smack* Aah! That hurt!

Chef: My orders are to make sure all of the babies in front of me drop out of my Boot Camp except one. The last one standing wins immunity for their team.

Heather: Uh, what happened to Chris?

Chef: Rule number one--You will address me as Master Chief. Have you got that?!

Everyone: Yes, Master Chief.

Chef: You will Sleep When I tell you to sleep. And you will eat only when I tell you to eat. Is that clear?

Geoff: Yes, Master Chief!

Chef: Rule number two--When you're ready to give up, you will walk to the end of the dock and ring the bell. Which brings me to rule number three-- Let's get one quitter before the end of the first day. That day will not end until someone drops out. Now get your butts down to the beach, Soldiers. Now, now, now!