Ch.8

Kinda didn't like this episode... That's why it took so long. I'll make up for it with a Lemon Next Chapter.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. Our competitors became hunters and the hunted. Owen's game was way off and when he finally caught wind of his prey, he totally blew it. And Cody made a new friend, who quickly beat the crap out of him. Can anyone say medevac? In a weird and strangely watchable twist, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth , and Heather turn their paintball guns on each other. It was a full on wrestle for dominance within the females of the Gopher squad. And the Gophers were sent to the bonfire. In the end, however, it was Cody who got the shot. The Gophers are still the underdogs. Can they bounce back, or is their goose finally cooked? Find out tonight on Total Drama Island.

Y/n's Pov

I wake up and drop down to the floor and start doing push-ups.

Y/n: *Sniff*

I look down to see an underwear with skin marks on it.

Y/n: What the fuck?!

Geoff/DJ: *Laughing*

Y/n: Not cool, Harold! Not cool!

Harold: Those aren't mine.

Y/n: Oh, right. You're always leaving your drawers lying around.

Harold: No, I'm not. Gosh!

Geoff: Huh. Yeah, you are, dude.

Harold: You have like, absolutely no proof.

Geoff: No one else wears that kind, dude.

DJ: And your mom sewed your name onto the label.

Harold: Whatever. I'm going for a shower.

Y/n: Hey, don't forget to clean in-between!

Harold walks out.

Y/n: I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson, boys. Who's with me?

Y/G/D: YEAH! *Group High-Five*

Beach

All of the campers are standing on the beach. Chris then walks up.

Chris: Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward. The losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning, a truck brings us food.

A truck drives out of the ocean and onto the beach.

Chris: Today's task starts there.

A dolphin sticks his head out the window and salutes.

Y/n: A dolphin driving a truck... Don't see that all the time.

Geoff and DJ open the back of the truck to see all kinds of food.

Geoff: We could do a killer Italian them!

Y/n: *Walks up* Hello, Head Chef.

Geoff: Seriously?

Y/n: *Nods*

Geoff: Then let's get grabbing!

....

Kitchen

My Team and I walk in the Kitchen and start putting the items that we got from the truck onto the table.

Geoff: *Walks in* Okay. We got, like, three curses and seven people. So everybody partner up.