Ch.20

*EDIT* Like I said before, if you want to see the NSFW Images, go to my AO3 account. (It's in my Bio)

Thank God I forgot the lemon in the last Chapter. It's gonna be in this Chapter since the chapter is going to be somewhat short.

Chris: Ah, morning in Muskoka. The Birds chirping, the Loon calling, the majestic, gentle sounds of beautiful Northern Ontario. Welcome to the most dramatic, thrilling episode yet. *Blows noisemaker* It's been a long eight weeks at Camp Wawanakwa, And "Total Drama Island" is about to come to an end. Today two campers remain. by sundown, only one will be left standing. That Camper will go home with a check for $100,000. Who will it be, Brooding, untanned alternative artist Gwen Or the fearless athletic and multi-talented Y/n? Go grab a snack, have a pee if you have to, sit your butt down, and get ready for The Dramatic Final Conclusion of "Total...Drama...Island"!

Chris: Welcome back. We asked our Finalist to record their thoughts in our confessional booth before going into the final round.

Y/n's Pov

Confessional

Y/n: I can't believe eight weeks already passed by. In a strange way, I'm gonna miss this place.

Gwen: What was it like being here for eight weeks? .....It sucked, that's what.

Chef: You think it's easy cooking for 22 ungrateful Teenagers? Man, I've had better jobs in Prison.

Y/n: The food here made me miss school lunch.

Gwen: The food was disgusting.

Y/n: But the people here were cool. *Smiles* Some better than others~

Gwen: The people here sucked. They were nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, manipulative, two-timing, fame-hungry, dim-witted, certifiably insane, really weird, psychotic, redneck, overbearing, goody-goody, know-it-all party-obsessed jerks. *Sighs* I was lucky enough to meet five people who were actually sane....and someone who made me feel special. *Smiles*

 Y/n: *Thinking* The one thing I'll be remembered for?

Insert multiple females moaning

Y/n: Making sure to put others needs before mine~

Gwen: What will I be remembered for? ....My great personality. Okay, I'm done here. *Walks out*

Y/n: I wish I can relive last night~

Flashback to Yesterday 

As Gwen and I are walking back to the Cabins, we see the camera crew taking down the cameras all round the camp site.

Y/n: What's going on?

Guy: Oh, we're just taking down these cameras for we can move them to the final challenge for you two. Oh and congrats on getting this far you two. *Walks off*

Y/n/Gwen: Thanks.

As he walked away, I put my arm around Gwen's shoulder.

Y/n: So, about that our deal?

Gwen: *Sighs* So what do you want?

I move my arm back and start sliding my hand down her lower back.

Y/n: I was wondering if we can celebrate together~

I look at her to see her pale face starting to blush.

Gwen: W-When do you want to do it?

Y/n: I say after we clean ourselves up from that triple dog dare challenge