Ch.5

This episode is not really interesting but thank god the next episode continues off from the last one.... So basically you guys are getting two episode in one Chapter.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome. The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect...Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather. So Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin "McGorgeousness." Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on Total Drama Island.

Campfire ceremony

Chris: Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor-survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive.

Some Campers: *Gasp*

Chris: Just joking. *laughs* all you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it.

Chris throws a map to Heather and throws a map and compass to Y/n.

Chris: Oh...and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in preproduction. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility. *Blows Air Horn* Well, off you go.

Leshawna: Did he say there are bears up in here?

Owen: I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel.

Izzy: Oh, this one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage. He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth, and it looked like blood and guts. It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba. But it turned out he was just lost for a week. *Looks at Lindsay* Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you?

Lindsay: *Shakes her head, No*

Izzy: Good. Let's go!

In the woods

We see Y/n holding the map.

Y/n: After we take this left, we should be there in a couple of minutes. *puts the map away*

Dina is walking a few steps behind Y/n. She looks around the woods and then her glaze went to Y/n's ass. She licks her lips. Courtney is walking next to her and she followed her glaze to Y/n's ass.

Courtney: Hey! Stop looking at his ass.

Diana: What, it's always nice to check out a guy's ass. What, have you never checked out a guy's ass before?

Courtney: *Blushes* W-What, why would I ever do that?!

Diana: Guys do it to us so why can't we? Come on, you know you want to~

Courtney: No! I can't.

Diana grabs Courtney's chin and makes her look at Y/n's ass.

Courtney: Woah.