{27. Starlight}

Adrien and Marinette were outside in the balcony gazing at the stars above them as they smiled at each other while the starlight illuminated the night sky. It was a peaceful evening as they both loved spending time together like this and enjoying each other's company. Marinette's gazed was fixated on the stars as their light mesmerised her and she really loved nights like these. The way everything was so calm and peaceful made Marientte smile as Adrien eventually spoke up.

"The starlight is beautiful tonight isn't it? I love how peaceful it is. No akumas, no hectic schedules and nothing to keep us busy. I love spending times like these with you," Adrien said to her as he kissed her cheek and she smiled in response, her gaze moving away from the stars so that she could look at her husband. She knew how busy they would get with their schedules and fighting akumas but they managed to find time for each other as they loved whatever spare time they had.

"Yeah the starlight is wonderful tonight and I agree. It's so peaceful and we're not in a middle of our schedules or fighting villains. Instead we're spending time together while Paris and the night is calm. Spending time with you is one of my favourite things," Marinette said to Adrien as he smiled and they both looked back up at the stars above, the stars shining brightly. Adrien hummed a song lyric as it was one of their favourite songs and they both began to sing.

"You're my star-li-light. You're my star-li light. 'Cause you're my star-li-light. Always by your side. You're my starlight," Adrien and Marientte sang as they remember hearing this song some time ago and they knew how well the song fit so well with the scenery right now. Once they finished singing, they both shared a kiss as they pulled away and smiled. The starlight above shone brightly as moments like this were precious and they loved each other's company so much.

Word count: 345

{P.S: The song they're singing is a K-Pop song by a group called Dreamcatcher and the song called Starlight.}