Chapter 3

(Carflo's P.O.V)

Valerie collapsed in my arms saying one word.
"Thistles."
She must have ran into one so I scooped her up and started the long walk home.
{le time skip}
I was almost home when I stopped at a nearby village and got the only thing that could get rid of thistles posion. Milk. I held up the glass and helped Valerie drink it. She was quiet for a moment and then her eyes flew open and she sat up.
"I hate those thing."
She muttered as she rubbed her eyes. I smiled and handed her the glass of milk.
"I know, I do too. You good enough to walk the rest of the way home?"
I asked as she chugged down the rest of the milk. She placed the glass on a nearby table and slowly started to stand. Her knees started to shake and she fell back onto the bed.
"You stay here I'm gonna go get the healing potion we have at the house and I'll be right back."
I said as I threw my bag over my shoulder. She sighed and flopped down onto the pillow face first.
"Just don't take long. You know I can't stand doing nothing."
She said with a sigh as she looked toward me. I nodded and ran out the door. The village near our house was very fortified. It had wooden walls surrounding it and had a lot of iron golems to keep the mobs out so the village was usually a safe place to trade. It reminded me of the village I lived in long ago, I also remember that's when I met Valerie.
{flashback}
I was only about eight or so, and I was adventuring the temple. I was passing one of the multiple statues that's stood in the temple and there she was ,climbing up one of the statutes of a iron golem and I sat there for the longest time watching her climb. She reached the top and rose her hands in the air.
"I'm the queen of the world."
I chuckled and she must have heard me cause she looked directly at me.
"Hey kid, you wanna come up here? The view is amazing!"
I looked down at my shoes and said nothing. You see, I was really shy back then and didn't usually talk to anyone but my brother, Damian. Since Damian didn't ever hang around me I was usually on my own. Before I knew it there was a tap on my shoulder, looking up I came face to face with a girl around my age. She stuck out her hand with a smile.
"Hi I'm Valerie, what's your name?"
I stood there quiet for a second.
"My names Carflo."
I muttered. She nodded and looked up at the sun.
"Well we have time to play of you want? What games do you like to play?"
After that we hung out for the rest of the day. Playing games, messing with Damian, and drawing. Valerie has always been the best at drawing.
"Hey check this out."
She said holding up a picture of a T-Rex.
"Woah! That's amazing! I love T-Rex's!"
I said looking at the picture. She folded it up and handed it to me.
"If you like is so much, here you can have it."
I took it and put it in my bag.
"Thanks!"
She nodded and looked up at the sun.
"I got to go but, we can hang out more tomorrow."
She said standing up. She helped me stand and we started to walk our separate ways.
"Bye new best friend!"
I heard her yell from behind me. I smiled, I now had a new friend.
{end of flashback}
I finally saw the house come into view and I quickened my pace. I skidded to a stop when I saw the door wide open. Our house was three stories tall. The bottom floor had our cultivators, the 2nd floor was our crafting/storage area, and the top floor was where we slept. I slowly pulled out my sword and stood back and looked at the windows. I saw a flash of blue on the top and 2nd floor.
"Hey! Get out of my house!"
I yelled. Soon two people showed up on the balcony at the top floor. If was those two from before. Chris and Cyanide.
"Your house! This is our house now!"
Chris said punching the air.
"Finders keepers, losers weepers!"
He yelled at me. I felt anger well up in me. We had spent forever to build that place and now those losers are taking it from us along with the our cultivators which we needed for restoring the Dino DNA.
I suddenly remembered the thing I stole from them. I pulled out the small yellow plate and waved it in the air.
"Fine! Than this is mine!"
I threw it in the ground and I spawned a small helicopter.
"Hey that's our's."
Cyanide yelled at me in anger. I just shrugged and picked it back up using my Paxel (pick axe & axe).
"Finders keepers, remember."
I smiled and stuffed it into my bag.
"Why you little..."
Chris said pulling out a small pistol.
"Woah, Chris calm down!"
Cyanide said pulling trying to calm Chris down. I turned my back on them and sighed.
"You two aren't worth anymore of my time."
I took off back toward the village and heard them shouting at me to come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys what's going on Pokecrafter312 here with another exciting chapter. If you guys enjoyed make sure to leave a vote and a comment. Also check out CyanideEpic, Chrisandthemike, and Carflo's YouTube channels because they deserves the credit and as always stay awesome and baiiiiii~