Chapter 12

{Valerie's P.o.V}
I was thrown backwards from the impact and quickly dashed forward to knock the gun out of his hands. I was flung across the clearing and landed in the bushes. He stared at me wide eyed.
"How'd you survive that?"
I held up my sword and noticed the bullet wedged into the blue shimmering blade. I yanked it out and threw it at him.
"I'm gonna give you guys one last chance to leave before I have to do something rational."
Chris balled his fist.
"Never."
I shook my head and sighed and felt a wave of power rush through me and into my sword. The sword began to glow a deep navy color and I held the blade over my head.
"Let's see if you can resist this."
I ran forward and swung at his legs. He yelled on pain and dropped to his knees. If made sure that I hadn't hurt him to badly and watched as his blood sizzled on the blade. The blade changed colors to a silver and I smiled. It had worked.
"Stand up."
He slowly looked up and I smiled when I saw his eyes glow slightly blue.
"What are you doing to me?"
He managed to say trying to fight my control over him.
"Something that you can't resist against. Can't you feel that little feeling tugging in the back of your head. That's my power slowly taking over you mind."
He winced as a shock went through him and he yelp out and felt silent. He was now under my control, for now at least. I could slowly feel my energy slowly seeping out of me. He slowly stood and waited for my orders.
"Walk in front of me and keep your mouth shut."
He slowly trudged in front of me toward the base. Hopefully Carflo would be pleased.
(Carflo's P.o.V)
Where was she!!! What does she always do this? She always wanders of without telling me and never tells me where she's going!
I stood on the wall and looked out into the distance. I could see the others base far in the distance and a thought occurred to me.
'Could she have....oh no...'
I pulled out my sniper rifle and scanned the area. I saw something move in the tree line and put my gun down. There stood one of them, Chris. I pulled out my gun and took a closer look. His eyes were glowing blue.
'She didn't...'
I saw Valerie come out from behind him and saw her sword was Silver.
'*sigh* she did...'
I hopped of the wall and slowly made my way to the gates. When she saw me, she smiled and I smiled a little. Even if I wanted to be angry at her, I couldn't.
'She was a free spirited, bold, and beautiful girl. Wait do I just say... Nope moving on!'
Chris was stumbling in front of her accidentally ran into a wall. She burst out in laughter before looking to me in assistance. I could she'd been at this for a while and was on the verge of passing out.
"Go ahead and stop. I'll take it from here."
She sighed in relief and slowly her sword faded to blue. I grabbed The back of Chris's shirt and pulled out my sword.
"Walk forward or I'll send you straight into the oblivion."
I felt him slightly jump and he stepped forward. As I shoved him into the soon to be dino cage. I had done some digging while she was gone and found several fossils which all contain velociraptors. And can I say the make one heck of a guard dog.
As I locked the door and looked back at Valerie I saw she was limply leaded on a house. She looked as if she was about to pass out. I walked over to her and she pushed herself upwards only to fall forward. I barely caught her, but I did and I helped her toward the house.
•_______•
Welp... That's how I'm gonna end this chapter. I literally just woke up from a nap. Sorry for not being active and hope you guys can hang with me on this. School is a pain in my butt right now and I'm super stressed because I have to go to homecoming. But anywho if you guys enjoyed please leave a vote and comment and as always stay awesome and baiiiiii!!!!!