Chapter 26

Hey....
I'm sorta back but not completely. Yeah, I know. I've been gone for awhile and you guys probably are raging that I just stopped writing....
I've been procrastinating (that's a long word...)
I make no promises that I'll wrote more often but I'll try... but like I said... no promises...

{Valerie's P.oV}
The next few days were pretty uneventful. Carflo and I wandered around the village just doing whatever came to mind.
I sat on the edge of the wall and stared off into the distance.
'Things have been quiet...too quiet...'
"There you are, I've been looking all over for you."
I looked over my shoulder to see Carflo landing behind me as a bat.
"Well, I've just been sitting up here... thinking."
Carflo morphed back into himself  and took a seat beside me.
"Don't you know thinking is dangerous?"
He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.
"So... what are you thinking about?"
I leaned back and stared at the sky.
"Us, our past, the present, everything... haven't noticed we don't remeber anything before the day Cyanide and his group got here? And how the only people from our past that we remember is Crimmer and Damian?"
Carflo nodded.
"Maybe we were brainwashed, or maybe we just hit our heads."
I went to say something when a low hum filled the air. I glanced out across the fields to see a helicopter flying this way. It flew over us and slowly desended into one of the wheat gardens.
"Let's see they want..."
I said pushing my self up and wincing as I held my side.
"Remeber what Crimmer said, take it slow. One day at a time."
He placed a supportive hand on my back as we walked down the steps of the wall and down the gravel path toward the helicopter. Cyanide and his group were waiting for us as we approach them, with their weapons drawn, of courses.
"What do you 3 want?"
Carflo asked as he stared at the three. Cyanide walked forward and stopped in front of us.
"I'd like to ask for a temporary truce."
I looked at Carflo in surprise, he had the same expression I had.
"Ahh, a truce? Why?"
Cyanide glance back at Kaili and she walked up and looked down at the sword that hung at our hips.
"We believe we may have found a link to your past just southeast from here. And from what I can tell your swords are the keys to continuing forward."
I looked down at my sword.
"So, let me get this straight. You want us, to help you, to help us?"
Kaili tilted her head a bit.
"Yes, I think?"
I looked you Carflo and he looked back at me.
"What do you think? Should we?"
He pondered on it for and while before nodding.
"If it has something to do with our past we gotta go for it."
We looked back at Cyanide and Kaili.
"Alrighty then, follow me and we'll go immediately."
Carflo and I followed Cyanide and Kaili to the helicopter, where Chris was sitting in the cockpit messing around with the controls. Carflo and I strapped ourselves into our seats and watched as the ground slowly got farther away.

I guess I'm gonna stop there...
Only because I'm tired and it's like 2:47 am.
So hope ye enjoy and make sure sure to vote and comment any ideas you might have for the final chapter because I'm running out of ideas here.
And remeber stay awesome and baiiiiii!!!!!!
<3