Chapter Ten

Jennie

I hate mornings, especially when hell school awaits my day and that's a very known fact but lately... lately it isn't bad at all. I woke up next to Lisa and though she insists on sleeping on the sofa, I didn't let her. She was so reluctant at first, but I manage to convince her somehow.

I need to train her soon. She needs to be obedient.

I'm smiling to myself silently watching the beautiful woman beside me. Lisa looks so peaceful while sleeping, almost like a baby! She doesn't snore and a really good cuddle buddy. Actually, she's hugging my waist right now, her head on my chest.

I feel her move to nuzzle her prominent nose in between my chest and it made me smile, Yeah. Waking up early isn't bad at all; Seeing this beautiful creature first thing in the morning would be the best thing.

I don't know how much time passed but once Lisa opened her eyes, I saw a whole new world; a possibility. The thought scare me as much as it excites me so before it drown me into thinking, I immediately dismiss the idea.

"Good morning, Lisa-ah."

"Goodmo--"

She was interrupted by the sudden ringing call from my phone. I grew annoyed, why of all time this someone needs to call in the freaking morning?!

"Answer the call Jennie-yah. That could be important. "

I look at her for a while before nodding in agreement. She's right, this could be an important call.

I saw Kai's name on the caller making me automatically smile but for some reason, that feeling of irritation didn't completely vanish. I just shrugged it off before answering the call.

"Hey, babe! Good morning." I feel Lisa move turning her back on me and snuggle closely on the pillow.

It didn't sit well to me how she turned her back so I move in front of her, sitting so she could wrap her arms around me. But then, I feel her move to the other side again.

Argh!

"Hey Baby, Did you sleep well?" I heard Kai say on the other line.

"Yeah, I did. I had a very good sleep." Smiling as I remember how Lisa looks while sleeping. The woman beside me moves again this time she sits up. Rubbing her eyes while cutely yawning.

"That's great baby. But why didn't you see me yesterday after school? Were you busy?" And there it hit me. This is actually the first time that I talked to Kai again after the gym incident.

I feel guilty all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry baby. Let me make it up for you! How about dinner here at my place? I'll cook and I want you to meet someone." I made eye contact with Lisa when I said those words.

But the look in her eyes tells me that she's upset and for some reason, I'm not aware of, I don't like it. I hate the look in her eyes, it's giving me a painful feeling.

"Really?! Thank you! I love you, babe!" Our eye contact broke when she looked away, striding towards her bathroom. The pain intensifies and I don't even know why. Why would I even feel the pain? I hate this.

Fuck.

"Yeah, babe. I love you too."

I ended the call right away and chase after Lisa. I saw her inside the bathroom brushing her teeth. The sight warms my heart but the cold glint mirroring her eyes as I look through the mirror brought back the pain.

I can't take it anymore. I marched towards her pulling her to face me instead of the mirror.

"Are you upset Lisa-ah?" I asked, worried if I did something wrong.