Chapter Twelve

dedicated to closetedbiatch

Third Person View

After her lunch with Chaeng, Lisa's third period was announced canceled. For some reason, her professor needs to take care of something important and decided to cancel their class bringing joy to most of her classmates.

At times like this, Lisa would lock herself up in the comfort of library walls to self-study what her professor missed to teach. But she wasn't feeling it today. Instead, she took on a different route walking until she reached a familiar room.

A sign hanging on the door.

'Music Studio'

It was an abandoned studio of the glee club. The blonde found out about this place when she's looking for a place to eat because the rooftop is too hot and the field was occupied by some jocks.

Entering the room, the blonde set her bag down. A grand piano greeted her sight, it was placed in the middle of the room. The black and white keys reminds Lisa of her favorite film. Although it was abandoned, the condition of the piano was spectacular. Just like what she needs, she carefully maneuvered over the soft pillowed chair in front the keys. Testing the tune before slowly raising both her hand to placed on top of the majestic instrument.

She knows how to play. She also sings. So naturally, the on-slaught of complicated emotion buried inside her encourage the flow of melody as she play her heart out.

Wishing that maybe after she does, she'd feel the lightness. An emotional outlet to remove all these thoughts and swirling emotion stacked inside her system.

"So I never really knew you. God I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted. Felt we could really do this. But really I was foolish. Hindsight it's obvious."

"Talking with my lawyer she said
Where'd you find this girl?. I said, Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes."

Oh yeah? The blonde thought.

How amazing it is to relate to a song like it's made for you. Well maybe, that's really the purpose of the artist.

Her hands continued playing the keys while she let her heart out, letting each note hit her broken heart.

"Some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay. You can think that you're in love when you're really just in pain. Some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay. In the end, it's better for me
that's the moral of the story babe."

Yeah. That's the moral of the story.

Lisa let her emotion out but she can't believe how it ends up making her cry. She could only let out a broken smile. There's really nothing else she could do in her situation. It's best for her to quietly move on.

Oblivious by the person standing behind her. A girl shorter than her in height stands in awe watching her play. It wasn't her first time seeing someone play the piano but seeing someone play it with that much emotion stirs something in her. It's amazing and lovely, she can watch the sight for hours.