Chapter Fourteen

Lalisa

I felt my blood rushed everywhere in my body as it absorbs the new information I got. Within a second, I fished my phone out to check what's happening and after I saw the current situation, I found myself unable to comprehend anything. I was frozen in place, my phone slipping out my left hand.

#TransferStudent

#LalisaManobal

#CampusHottie

#Lisa

Calm down, Lisa

Calm down, Lisa. CALM THE FUCKING DOWN!

I forced my self to think and take a moment to understand what in the actual hell is happening before I breathe in deeply. Trying all my best to calm myself down because right now, I'm in the verge of panicking.

"Hey Lisa-ah, are you okay?" Jennie-unnie's soft voice woke me up from my thoughts and I remember again where I am. It helped me calm down and I hate how it does.

I hurriedly stand, knocking over the chair I occupied which left her flabbergasted but I didn't give her any chance to ask. I left with a simple word of goodbye, right after I thanked her and her boyfriend for the meal.

"Thanks for the meal, unnie. I'll have to go." Just as I was exiting the house, I felt a strong but soft pair of hands stopping my way. I paused to see who it was and was surprised to see Jennie-unnie catching her breath, running after me.

"Unnie?" I can't help but question her intention.

"Where?" She suddenly ask, and I was confused and uncertain who and what's her question about plus the fact that she stares at me with eyes that could kill a human with how dangerous it looks. Damn who upset her? 

I look around trying to search for her boyfriend who is missing in action before returning my eyes back on her. She's still catching her breath but not as hard as earlier. Seems like she already recovered so I lightly took my hand back from her hold. It was useless.

She only held it tightly refusing to let me go, and I refused to hurt her just to get what I want.

"I'm sorry Jennie-unnie but I'll see you soon, I really need to go." My tone was soft, asking her to understand but she wasn't move even a bit.

"Yeah? And I'm asking where you're off to, Lalisa." I took another gulp when I heard her. She looks like she ain't backing away from me so I'm stuck, I can't tell her where I'm going cause it's related to my identity. Even tho, I'm pretty sure she already has an idea about the kind of person I am. Knowing my real identity is complicated and misleading.

Again, I search for a certain person, and as if my prayers were answered, Kai went out holding a can of bear. Our eyes met and through silent request, he understand right away and went into our place.

"Jen, let her go." I gave him a slight smile but it fades when I felt Jennie's hold tightened on my right hand, her eyes boring holes on my face that it made me look away.