C02 || The life of a Demigoddess

Percy never asked to be a Halfblood, she did not want to be a Halfblood

Percy never asked to be a Halfblood, she did not want to be a Halfblood... Being a Halfblood was dangerous, and it's scary. Being a Halfblood gets you killed in very painful, nasty ways. You're used by God's to fight wars and complete crazy Quests. You are forced to watch your friends die, betray you, or just straight up leave. Your mortal family are constantly in danger as they are targeted by monsters, Gods and even other Halfblood's. They'll throw you out onto the streets for being a danger to them... or they'll marry an abusive man to mask your scent from whatever wants to kill you and the entire world labels you as a villain. Life expectancy for a Halfblood is about sixteen years -- Percy was barely twenty-three old, and considered to have already lived a full and successful life. It was obviously not true. ADHD, Dyslexia, PTSD, Fatal flaw -- these were only some of the things Halfblood's were forced to endure, because of what and who they were.

Fatal flaws were the mental and physical weaknesses which Halfblood's possess. An aspect of their personality which was so unbelievably overwhelming, they were usually the cause of deaths. Percy's fatal flaw was excessive personal loyalty. She would willingly risk her life, and the entire world, for those she loves. Percy jumped into Tartarus because she could not save Annabeth from falling; she gave her mom the head of Medusa, to turn Smelly Gabe to stone, because he made her cry. Percy would do anything for those she loved.

Of course, there were some good things which come with being a Halfblood. The enhanced powers, training at CHB, life of adventure, finding a family, immortality -- if you choose it. Being a Halfblood could actually be very enjoyable.

Naturally, Percy believed that she has the best Godly powers, out of everyone; heal herself using water, communicating with sealife, advanced hydrokinesis, watercraft manipulation, Atmokinesis (limited but its a power she has), and more. She also had the usual Halfblood superpowers; speed, strength, agility, etcera. She spoke several different languages and was an expert in most weapons. And according to Kronos, himself, she inherited Poseidon's 'all too changeable, unpredictable' nature. Percy has another skill, which she refers too as another power -- her wolf stare, that says 'No matter how bad you think you are, I'm much worse,' which allows Percy to scare people, like she did with Tony Stark.

Tony Stark. She didn't know what to think about him... he was trying, so much, that was clear, but she could not bring herself to trust him, especially with Sally. Tony's history worked against him -- he publicly broke up with Pepper Potts because they couldn't handle everything. They couldn't handle Tony, Iron Man, the Avengers, the villains. Percy knows because she's done the same thing to Sally, she almost broke her, with dangerously similar situations.

"Hi Happy." Sally smiled at the large man, in am expensive suit, walked up towards them. He kissed Sally's cheek, then Sally wrapped her arm around her daughter as she, very proudly, introduced her. "Happy, this is my daughter, Percy." He smiled.