C19 || Dinner with the Greek Gods

Their little family reunion was sweet, but very teary

Their little family reunion was sweet, but very teary. After Wanda's magic, they all really needed to be with their loved ones. Sally was more than happy to provide her two favourite people with comfort, while James was desperately trying to not let the solder get the better of him -- he was pissed. He spoke up for the twins, even tried to help them, for them to attack the only people who've shown him love?! He wouldn't be making that mistake again... Rhodey wanted to be there, but after the chaos of what happened, he was brought into the oval office and he was currently helping the president smooth things over with the South African government, but it wasn't going too well. Sam offered some words of comfort, having the experience with the mental and emotional struggles they were now facing. Chiron gave them the room, much to Mr. D's hate, and gave them time to process everything.

A few minutes later, Thor turned from the big house and he began to walk away, as the hallucinations brought on by Wanda continued to creep up in his mind. Percy and Steve followed. "Thor."

Thor stopped and turned around, he told them. "I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I will not find them here..." Steve nodded his head, knowing that he wouldn't be able to stop him, while Percy frowned, not wanting him to leave. Thor saw this, he walked towards her, cupping her cheeks. "I shall return to you, this is not something your Oracle can assist me with." Percy nodded then Thor pressed a kiss to her forehead, before using Mjolnir to fly away from the camp.

Percy turned to Steve, who was smiling. "You over it now? Me being a Demigod?"

"Uh, it's... its something, thats for sure. It is amazing." Steve replied, making Percy laugh, he's adorable. "You're a God--"

"--Half God." She interrupted. "I turned the offer of being a God for my ex-girlfriemd." Steve's jaw dropped at that, staring at her in disbelief. He didn't even know if Percy was being serious or not, but still... it was amazing. Percy tapped his shoulder and she headed back into the Big House.

"Hey sweetheart." Sally took her hand.

Percy smiled. "I'm alright."

"I don't believe that for a second."

Percy sighed deeply, nodding, of course she wasn't okay. Percy corrected herself. "I'll be alright, and I will be perfectly okay once I have Wanda Maximoff's severed head hung in my cabin and make Pietro stare at it." Definitely not alright.

"Anyone ever tell you, you're scary?" Sam questioned the young Demigod, to which she smiled and shrugged.

Percy reminded the Avengers. "I am the daughter of the Sea God, and the ocean can be very dangerous."

Sam pursed his lips. "Noted."

"I think you're pretty darn alright. Its nice to finally have somebody who's actually on my level." James spoke up, he offered Percy a smile and Sam rolled his eyes. Natasha turned to look at James, a little offended by the insinuation and James smiled sweetly at her.