C15 || Tony gets strangled . . . again.

They were looking through the damages caused by Ultron, the mood was somber and they were silent

They were looking through the damages caused by Ultron, the mood was somber and they were silent. The Avengers were devastated, especially Tony. He was now in mourning, Ultron killed JARVIS, whom was like a son to Tony, as strange as that sounded to others, all of his robots were his children. Percy couldnt help but feel a little sorry for him. Percy's, unfortunately, familiar with death. With a deep sigh, she dropped the papers she was reading and she walked towards Tony; a look of worry formed across Rhodey's face, cautiously watching her. Now, when Rhodey looked at her, he saw the woman who physically attacked his little brother. Percy might be Sally's daughter, but he couldn't really be sure if he could fully trust her. She raised both her hands in surrender, noticing that overprotective stare -- Percy wouldn't do anything. She moved to stand in front of Tony and she loudly coughed to gain his attention, he looked up and felt his entire body tensing and he eyed her wearily.

"I'm sorry." Percy apologised, surprising the billionaire, causing Sally to turn with a delightfully surprised expression. "For choking you... that was -- uncalled for."

He nodded awkwardly. "It's okay."

"It's not." Percy argued, shaking her head. "I lost my temper, that wasn't cool. What happened wasn't your fault... I just -- they came for my mother and they looked like your suits. But it's no excuse, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He smiled at her. "I would've done the same thing -- to protect Sally."

Percy reminded Tony, warned Tony, in her more serious tone of voice, causing Tony to nervously swallow. "My mother is the most important person in my life, and I'll do whatever I need to do, in order to keep her safe... I've fought Gods and Titans to keep her safe, I've started wars to protect my mother and won... I'll have no trouble fighting you." She calmly threatened him.

"... I thought you were apologising?"

She pursed her lips. "I did."

"... Alright then." Tony muttered under his breath, he could not fault her for keeping Sally safe. They fell into silence and he looked back down at what he was doing before she came over, he flicked through a page then he looked back up at Percy in interest. "So, you're half God?"

She nodded her head. "I am, yes."

"And that's all real? Everything we've read in the myths and legends." He asked her.

"About 80% of it's true." She nodded once again. "Over time the stories have gotten a little lost in translation, and dramatised. But yeah, the Gods are real and Poseidon is my father. Now you know the truth, it'll become kinda obvious and you'll feel so stupid for not realising sooner. We all felt like that. Clinton is my cousin, his fathers really Ares, God of War. There're more of us in the world -- so many more. My mom has always known but because of a law, she wasn't allowed to tell you and neither was Thor, who we have known for years. He's kinda obsessed with me, hence why my dad despises him... Something about not wanting his little girl to marry." Percy shrugged nonchalantly, giving Tony more answers than questions he asked, but it's obvious that Tony wanted more. It was in his nature, as a scientist, like Bruce.