C13 || Attack of the Legionnaires

By the time Percy and Thor had returned to Tony's party all the guests were gone, the Avengers were sitting around a table laughing with each other

By the time Percy and Thor had returned to Tony's party all the guests were gone, the Avengers were sitting around a table laughing with each other. Silence quickly fell and their heads turned when the duo walked into the common room. From the state of Percy and Thor, they were rather curious as to where they went and what happened. Percy was barefoot, her dress was clinging to her skin because of pool water, her makeup was smudged and her hair was suddenly very frizzy and messy, and she was wearing Thor's jacket. Percy had a shit-eating smile on her face, trying to stop herself from laughing whilst Thor looked somewhat awkward and so guilty. Thor was also dripping, Percy had pushed him in the pool after she resurfaced, using her Godly powers. The couple then chose to stay inside the pool, gleefully showing off their powers. It was so freeing. A little laugh slipped Percy's mouth, in response to the mutual confusion in the room, she dropped her head and covered her mouth with her hand, apologising to the heroes.

"What happened?" Sally questioned her, looking between them in amusement.

"... we fell in the pool?" Percy replied with a shrug, unable to hold back her laughter.

James raised an eyebrow at Percy while looking between them. "For four hours?" He questioned her, with a knowing smile.

"It was a deep pool." Thor coughed.

Percy snorted a laugh, keeping her eyes on the ground while giggling, childishly. Thor looked concerned, worried their ale may have had some lingering affects on Percy. She was fine. She finally looked up and smiled politely, clearing her throat. "I, uhm, I'm sorry for abandoning your party and stealing Thor... too much wine."

"Its fine." Tony smiled at her, then turned to Thor and he titled his head with a little glare. Percy moved through the heroes, taking a seat on the ground next to Sally. Thor followed, they all sat together.

Steve shuffled in his seat, sitting close to Percy and Thor, he couldn't help but look at them in a brand new light. He was in a state of shock. Percy was half god, she's the daughter of Poseidon, and potentially going to marry Thor, who had been head over heels in love since they met. But not only was Percy Half-God, Clinton Francis Barton was also a Half-God -- and they're cousins, because, apparently, Barton was the son of the Greek God of war, Ares. It's insane. Steve would have laughed in their faces if not for the aliens they've fought, and everything they've been through as a team. Steve's view on the world changed instantly, the moment he knew the truth, he could see through the mist. Naturally, Steve had a panic attack, but James was quick to calm him down whilst Clint went on a ramble; about how their world would have ended if not for their Godly family, especially Percy. Perseus Jackson was a world renowned hero, who's been saving lives since she was twelve years old. The stories he was told, Steve was in awe of her. But, he was also terrified, how could he not be? Gods and monsters -- wow.

"Are you okay?" Percy questioned him, having sensed Steve's eyes on her.

He hummed, unconvincingly. "Yeah."