C01 || Sharks and Chichahuas

Tony was sweating

Tony was sweating. He was nervous. He was nervous. Him!? How could he not be, with a glare like that aimed towards him? If looks could kill, he'd already be six feet deep. Tony coughed, uncharacteristically awkward, and shuffled in his seat as she continued to glare unwaveringly at him. It was eerie. She didn't say anything, tilting her head, as her eyes dragged over every inch of his body, beginning to make Tony self-conscious, while silently begging for Sally to come back. She had gone to use the restroom, leaving Tony alone with her twenty-three year old daughter, who, very obviously, didn't like him. It was their first meeting and it wasn't going very well. He wanted her to like him, because he really loved Sally. She was amazing. How could they work if her daughter didn't like him? It wouldn't! He was really trying, but Tony hasnt done anything like this before. This was a first... Unsurprisingly, he wasn't the meet the family kinda person, but it was different with Sally. He could actually see himself making a future with her, so Tony needed Sally's daughter to like him.

Perseus 'Percy' Jackson. A rather angsty twenty-three year old. Tony imagined she looked more like her father, as she didn't really look like Sally. Percy was gorgeous, with deep sea green eyes, and long black hair, but the front strands were platinum white and Tony couldn't actually tell if its natural or if she dyed her hair. Either way, it's cool. Percy was much taller than him and very muscular, and had a few visible scars, and had tattoos. The most notable tattoo was on her arm, SPQR with seven lines beneath it. Tony had no idea what it meant, but he thought it looked good.

She was completely different from when Sally was with them. Bubbly. Right now, she could be mistaken for a Black Widow with the way she carried herself. It's like sitting in front of a raven haired Natasha Romanoff. It was uncanny.

"So..." Tony coughed, smiling awkwardly. "Sally tells me you're studying to become a Marine Biologist. That's pretty cool."

She shrugged. "Yeah, what can I say? It's in my DNA, my father was a sailor. Its like the fish can speak to me." He caught the laughter, there's a joke there, somewhere, but he had no clue what it could possibly mean. Regardless, Tony liked seeing that smile on her face. Percy looked like Sally when she smiled. Tony sighed in relief as he felt a hand brush the back of his neck, he turned and looked up to see that Sally had finally returned and a smile smoothly curled onto his lips. She sat next to Tony and she turned to face her daughter, with a curious look on her face. Percy relaxed, almost instantly, when seeing Sally.

"I'm so glad to see you two haven't killed each other." Sally lightheartedly laughed, and Percy joined in, a little forced while still eyeing Tony, who laughed nervously.

"No, not yet." Percy shrugged, grinning.

"We were just discussing Marine biology, I was telling Percy how awesome I think that is. I've always found the ocean to be fascinating. With everything in space, I'm sure the ocean is deeper than we think -- Mermaids! If aliens Gods exist, like Thor, then there must be." Tony exclaimed, he's rather desperate to change the topic of conversation, he was also actually a little frightened that Percy may really want to kill him. Percy had the same glare which Natasha does, whenever somebody said something which she did not really like... mainly, whenever he says something, usually pretty uncouth.