C09 || The love felt by an Asgardian

Thor was on Earth

Thor was on Earth. He adored Earth. It is a beautiful place, despite it's many, many flaws. He loved his job with the Avengers and he loved the friendship he made with Jane Foster, Erik Selvig, and Darcy Lewis. But, most of all, he loved the Halfblood's. They were possibly the most welcoming community he has ever had the pleasure of meeting. Especially, Perseus Jackson, his Elskling. How could he not?! She was an unforgettable woman. She was one of the greatest warriors in the entire galaxy and one of the most beautiful women he has ever seen -- Have you seen her eyes?! Absolutely stunning. He was a believer in love at first sight, and for him, it was just that. For Percy? Not so much... when the two of them first met, Percy despised all God's. It did not matter who they were, in her mind, they were villains, not that Thor could actually blame her, after everything she was forced to face. During their first meet, Percy punched him in the face. He fell in love the second she did that.

Their friendship built rather slowly. Percy would often visit Asgard, with her Father, on business. Thor always volunteered to be her tour-guide, for the first few weeks she actually refused to speak to him, but with his charming smile and personality, she began to like him. Soon enough, they were constantly laughing and flirting.

He really didn't want to pretend they were strangers to one another. They've worked very hard to get to where they were and it actually made him sad to have to pretend otherwise. But, he'd respect her decision.

It's why he came back down when he did. He knew the tower wouldn't be busy with Avengers, as they've gone to find Banner, he wanted to see Percy without having to pretend that they were strangers. And, he did just that. He landed on the roof of the tower and practically sprited down to the common floor, where he knew Percy was going to be. She was sat by the windows, with a book in her hand while her mother was by the kitchenette, making lunch for herself and daughter. Thor beamed when seeing the mother and daughter duo, and exclaimed, excitedly. "JACKSONS!!!" They jumped at his voice and they turned.

"Thor!" Sally put her knife down and she hurried over, Thor brought her into a hug. "Oh it's so good to see you." She smiled.

"And you, Sally." Thor hugged her tightly, he smiled. "Elskling tells me that you and Anthony have coupled. Congratulations, Anthony's an honourable man. He should consider himself very lucky, to have won your heart." Sally smiled softly.

"He is, isn't he." She said, Thor chuckled.

Percy walked over, Thor's smile softened. "Hello Thor." She greeted, and he took her hand and kissed it. He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her, which she reciprocated, laughing happily when Thor spun her around, before putting her back onto the ground. He gently took a hold of her cheeks, watching over her.

"I have come with a gift." He announced, rather proud of this while Percy sighed.

Percy gave him a look. "Thor, I don't need anymore gifts." But, out of nowhere, Thor held out a rather grand looking necklace, which had shut Percy up, pretty quickly. It was a beautiful necklace, with Asgardian gemstones, it was not too big that Percy couldn't wear it on casual days but it was glamorous enough that it looked as if he took it right from a fairytale. Percy's jaw dropped and Sally moved closer, gasping breathlessly, as Percy gently touched the jewellery then she looked up at Thor. The Asgardian Prince looked incredibly proud of himself, his smile widened at the look of shock on Percy's face, taking that as a sign that she really liked the necklace. "It is... Gods, Thor, it's so beautiful."