C08 || Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow

"GUYS! I KNOW WHERE LOKI'S SCEPTRE WAS TAKEN!" Percy grimaced when they heard Clint yelling, running into the room, where their team were currently relaxing

"GUYS! I KNOW WHERE LOKI'S SCEPTRE WAS TAKEN!" Percy grimaced when they heard Clint yelling, running into the room, where their team were currently relaxing. He looked very excited, but then frowned in confusion when they all asked him to lower his voice, he was screaming. There was a beat of silence when suddenly, the archer's eyes widened in surprise, and he let out a little laugh. Grinning, he pointed to his ears, then he signed as he spoke. "I didn't change the batteries in my hearing aids, I forgot... again. Sorry, was I yelling? I was yelling. Am I still yelling at you?"

"You're fine." Natasha signed to him. She routed through her pocket and pulled out a packet of batteries, she threw them to him, he caught them with ease, thanking her in sign language, smiling.

They gave Clint a moment to change the batteries and put his hearing aids in. "So." He clapped his hands and jumped, when he heard the sudden loud sound.

"The sceptre?" Steve questioned.

"Sokovia." He told them, showing them a photograph of the rather small European country. "An undercover SHIELD agent... they infiltrated the remnants of HYDRA a few weeks ago and she saw the sceptre, sent me some photographic evidence, its in a castle -- a real freakin' castle, can you believe that!? -- in Sokovia. Good thing, its gonna be very easy to reach... bad news, Sokovia really hates us and they're in the middle of a loooong civil war. They blame us for said civil war, especially Tony."

"What?!" Tony frowned in confusion and he threw his hands up in annoyance, the billionaire then demanded. "What did I do to Sokovia? I didn't even know that was a real country until you just said it."

"It isn't so much you, but all the weapons Stane stole and sold, that are being used in their civil war." He replied, making Tony groan loudly, shaking his head, grumbling anger, about Obadiah Stane. Even dead, he was still ruining Tony's life. Asshole.

"So, we know where the sceptre is. Now, all we need is a plan on how to get it and a way to contact both Bruce and Thor."

"You can just call out to Heimdall?!" They turned to face Percy, who froze when the focus was on her. They're surprised she knew who Heimdall was, it wasn't exactly public knowledge. SHIELD/HYDRA have never had any information on outa space and so, nothing about Thor and Asgard, was leaked to the public, when they took their government agencies down. Percy coughed, looking at Clint whom shooked his head and rolled his eyes, he honestly couldn't believe nobody knew who Percy was, she was actually terrible with hiding it. Natasha caught the not so suble took, she rose an eyebrow in suspicion. "I may be dyslexic, but I can read... Heimdall is a seer, right? That's what history says."

"She's right." Steve nodded, who was an avid reader. He has been since he woke up in this new century. Steve wanted to learn everything he could. "Heimdall will hear us, he can probably see us now."

Tony looked up, visibly uncomfortable. "Th-that's really freaking creepy."

"And FRIDAY isnt?" Clint laughed.