Chapter 1: First Encounter

I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, BOBOBIBOY IS ORIGINATED AND BELONG TO MONSTA/ANIMONSTA STUDIOS.

.

.

.

.

"Boboiboy...Boboiboy...Boboiboy!"

a boy wake up from a sleep slumber. he has orange sleeveless jacket, black shirt with a turtle neck, also with a dinosaur hat. it looks like hes very tired from something.

"woilah! you're gonna be late for school!"

"woahh...!*yawns* eh ochobot? what time is it?" the boy asked.

"its literally 6:40 AM!"ochobot said.

"eh!? I'm gonna be late for school! ochobot!? why didn't you wake me up?!" boboiboy asked.

(yall I'm gonna change how dialogs work here because idk how to make those kind of dialogs more interesting )

ochobot : I have tried everything! and you still wont wake up! I tried water, loud noise, and other stuff!

boboiboy : huh...

ochobot : get ready! you only have 15 minutes left!

boboiboy : eh!? I almost forgot!

boboiboy : ochobot can you organize my books?! i forgot to do that!

ochobot : ish...kids this days...

boboiboy went to the bathroom and when he wanted to brush his teeth, he looked at the mirror and saw someone with white hair, black strip, with crimson bloody eyes. smiling and staring to boboiboy's soul like a ghost. in the mirror.(IN THE FUGGING MIRROR- IS THIS EVEN BLOODY MIRROR FILM SHOW THINGY NOW?!)

boboiboy : YA ALLAH- WHAT WAS THAT?!

ochobot : huh!? what happened?!

boboiboy : somebody was in the mirror just a minute ago!

ochobot : i guess staying in space for a long time makes you hallucinate.

boboiboy : oh. just a hallucination ?

ochobot : probably, or this house is haunted.

boboiboy : waa!! ghost!!

boboiboy then get ready but more faster. boboiboy literally is scared of ghosts. why? because of that one episode.

at school

boboiboy was walking to his class and found his friends. He waved at them. They waved at him back.

Boboiboy : hey guys!!

Boboiboy friends : hey boboiboy!

Boboiboy : what are you guys talking about?

Yaya : oh nothing! We're just talking about what will we do while we're on earth!

Gopal : dey! Boboiboy! What would you do while your on vacation??

Boboiboy : oh! Probably going to the beach or going out of town.

Yaya : boboiboy.. You looked pale.. Is there something wrong?

Boboiboy : oh! Its just my weird hallucinations trying to scare me

Ying : eh? Can you tell us what happened?

Boboiboy : ok so, when I was gonna brush my teeth, in front of me or like- the mirror, there was a albino guy with a black strip with black clothes. He's very similar and his face DEFINITELY looked like mine

Fang : heh probably your brain is playing with you-*get smacked in the head by Ying*

Fang : HEY! Whats that for?!

Ying : can you finally accepts that boboiboy is now your friend and stop acting like rivals?! You two always laugh at Gopal whenever he's
Really stupid and funny!!

Boboiboy friends noticed that boboiboy was smiling, but a different kind of smile. It's like, a sad smile.

Gopal : dey! We are your friends! What actually happened?!

Boboiboy : eh? Oh! Nothing! I swear!

------------------------

Phew! That was a long one! Finally! I get to reach 400+ words! I'm grateful for myself😁😁

529 words.