Chapter 13: preparing earth's gift

Y'all ever since windara ep 1 was released I was imagining the end of this season. I don't even know how much seasons are there that I will make. Meh idk.

------------------------

While the other team is searching, the elements is waiting for them. To invade their space ship and go to tapops.

Reverse : is everyone ready?

Every element : yeah!!

Reverse : let's go to tapops station to 'buy' the presents!

Every element : YEAH!!!

every element raise their hands and prepare their weapons for invading tapops. (Reverse and boboiboy have become the parents for the elements lmao)

Reverse : are you ready for it boboiboy?

Boboiboy : yeah I'm ready..

Boboiboy replied with a guilty face and a guilty pose.

Reverse : c'mon, it'll be fun. Trust me.

Boboiboy : what if my friends see me as their enemy?! I am sure doomed..

Reverse : you're already an enemy to them. Brother.

Boboiboy : ... Please hide me while we are there.

Reverse : of course? You're shy to reveal your true power to them? Your own original power?

Boboiboy : it just.. Betrayal isn't what I do..

Reverse : you didn't betray them, they betrayed you.

Boboiboy : maybe you're right. Maybe I should let them go..

With the gang

The gang is currently getting bored inside the space ship. Yaya is in the kitchen. Making her poisonous cookies again. Ying is running around the space ship looking for something to do. Gopal is eating some chips, and fang is trying to contact and speak to captain kaizo but unfortunately it didn't work. The signal there is bad and basically static. The gang is more quieter when boboiboy isn't around. Ever since he's gone missing, everything feels not right at all. Boboiboy is the leader of them. The one and only true friend to them. They didn't know that they have been pressuring boboiboy ever since the reverse encounter. Heck, they didn't even realize boboiboy's mental health is deteriorating since the day he unlocked solar.

Ying : I'm soo tired.. But I'm still bored

Gopal : same thing. *continues eating*

Ying : where did you get that?!

Gopal : I turned a thing into this duh.

But then.. Yaya came with her poisonous cookies.

Yaya : who wants cookies?!

Everyone shook in fear. Nobody could survive eating those cursed poisonous cookies. Expect for admiral tarung of course.

Gopal : I'm already full because of these chips!