Chapter 6: Boboiboy! are you okay?!

.
.
.
.
.
Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person POV
.
.
.
the watch is beeping so loud and fast. It looks like an urgent emergency. Is boboiboy out of control again?
....
...
..
.
Yaya : guys! Our watch is showing an emergency! Boboiboy must be out of control again!

Ying : eh?! The station must be in danger!

Gopal : no! The station is already destroyed!!

Fang : WOILAH! we can't leave boboiboy behind like that!

Gopal : I didn't say I will leave boboiboy!

The kokotiam gang quickly get into the MYS kebenaran spaceship and go to the tapops station. Meanwhile on the way, there was a lot of astroids in the way.

Papa Zola : there is too much astroids!!

Fang : what?! I swear there wasn't astroids here last time!

Gopal : wahh!! What if boboiboy destro-*get smacked by.. yk*

Ying : can you finally think positive?! It's probably because the astroids was pushed by a planet's gravity! (Probably Jupiter's gravity/ref)

After they finally get to the station, it was ¼ destroyed(you see what I did there? hehe) .

Fang : no..

Gopal : wahh!! Boboiboy is too deadly!!!

Meanwhile they were worried about the station and fang crying his eyeballs out because of how worried he is for his brother, someone noticed them.

??? : such noisy rats.

Voltra was inside the station seeing the MYS kebenaran spaceship in the distance. Voltra was furious. He wanted to kill them but reverse said to leave them for the big suprise for earth. Reverse plan is more interesting. Even the elements were surprised by his plan. 

Yaya : wait... Who's glowing red in the distance?

All : VOLTRA?!

Gopal : who is boboiboy mad at?!

Ying : huh.. Wait! It's probably because we didn't spend enough time with him! It must be the problem!

Gopal : then, why is he staring at us looking angry at us!

Fang : huh..?

Then voltra approaches them with his lightning speed. But only outside the spaceship.

『Alright yall, in this au, boboiboy elements can live in space. Or like whenever they are in their 3rd tiers. Ik it's very weird. But it is what it is. 』

Fang : what do you want?!

Yaya : fang! You might anger him more!

Voltra : your brother is fine because of the plan. He is just caged up in somewhere. You know I'm currently being helped by ice to be patient.

In boboiboy's mind

Gempa : wait.. Ice, your helping his patience?

Ice : yeah, if he gets angry I will use my powers to cool him down.