Chapter 3: Adu Du escaped again?!

Previously.

boboiboy found himself in a dark-pitch-black void filled with nothingness. He tried to move and then his foot touch the floor(wait didn't I say there's nothing? Alr just say it's like a box but really big. ) . After he senses the floor, in front of him, there was his doppelganger. That doppelganger didn't attack him or something, it's just hugged him. Boboiboy feels warm and loved. Then boboiboy hugs his doppelganger back and close his eyes to prevent tears. (Boys don't cry. Girls are the one who should be screami–) but when boboiboy closed his eyes, his elements(in my au boboiboy element have like those power souls or energy souls or smth like that) hug boboiboy too.

And then..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Boboiboy suddenly woke up.

There was 4 teenagers and a power sphere inside of his own bedroom. It looks like they're worried.

Ochobot : boboiboy! You woke up! We were so worried!

Gopal : dey! You didn't say you have a fever!

Boboiboy : huh..? What happened..?

Ochobot : I was gonna wake you up but when I touched you, you have an unnaturally high fever! I think this was because of the aliens

Boboiboy : oh.. I see...

Boboiboy lay down on his bed. Really tired. like REALLY tired. Ochobot noticed this and scanned boboiboy. This time, it's a different respond.

Ochobot : what?! How?!

Everyone was startled. Everyone in that room starts questioning ochobot what happened.

Fang : what's the problem ochobot?

Ochobot : boboiboy's elements are inside his mind(or soul if you prefer.)!

Everyone (excludes boboiboy and ochobot) : WHAT?!

ochobot : that means boboiboy can be controlled by his elements by any time! Don't worry boboiboy! I know how to fix thi-

Did I mention that boboiboy is being controlled by halilintar by the time?

With boboiboy (aka in the mindspace)

boboiboy found himself in that dark-pitch-black void again. But this time, there was an albino boy who walks to boboiboy slowly. Boboiboy step back because that was the person who jump scared him in the bathroom.

? : don't worry, I am harmless.

Boboiboy : huh?

Reverse : the name's reverse. Nice to meet you.

Boboiboy : why do you look like me?

Reverse : I am the opposite of you.

Boboiboy : wait! So you're evil?!

Reverse : that is the question I wouldn't want to answer right now.

Reverse kept walking and boboiboy touched the wall. When reverse is close enough, he led out a hand.

Reverse : take my hand and you can get out of this mind space.

Boboiboy : mindspace?

Reverse : yes.

Boboiboy then take his hand but then, reverse squeezed boboiboy's hand.

Reverse : you have set me free, set us free, now, we will help and protect you now. Or should I say, I will dominate your mind. Your body, and kill those who blocked our path.

Boboiboy then woke up from the mindspace. Seeing that all of his friends were injured and some of them has burn marks.

Boboiboy : guys?! What happened?! I'm soo sorry that I didn't know!!

Fang : you were attacking us!

Ying : yeah! You suddenly turned into halilintar and attack us all!

Boboiboy : eh?! I'm soo sorry guys!!

Yaya : it's ok, you were being controlled by halilintar

Boboiboy : Let me get you all to hospital!

After they were discharged from the hospital, commander kokoci called them.

Fang : eh? Commander is calling us!

Kokotiam gang : yes commander?! *tapops salute*

Commander kokoci : kokotiam gang! Adu du has escaped and going towards earth! I hoped you can beat them, for the ???th time.

Kokotiam gang : yes commander! *tapops salute*

Call ends.

Boboiboy : adu du never gives up doesn't he?

Yaya : yeah, he never gonna stop.

Ying : ish! Adu du is such a pain in the back!

Gopal : Yelah! Adu du is really small yet never gives up!

Fang : I know ri-

Then, an attack comes by or I say mini missiles. Comes to fang but boboiboy warned or say something like—

Boboiboy : fang! Watch out!

Fang : huh?

Yaya immediately throws the missile up using her gravity manipulation power. Adu du has finally showed up.

Adu du : ahahaha! I will defeat you this time boboiboy!

Probe : yeah Mr. Boss will defeat you this time!

Boboiboy : ish you-

Before boboiboy can finish his sentence, boboiboy turned into one of his elements(or you can say one of his elements controlled him)

But that element shocked everyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
————————————————————————

Dayum, 800+ words?! That is quite a lot. Anddd I forgot to put the attention thingy. Meh I'll do it below this paragraph. Or I say before the 'how many words are there total' paragraph.

Me : I'm too lazy omfg. It's 11 pm!!

Me : ugh, my life can't get any worse can it?

Me : this book is too short yet too much of a work. No wonder why wattpad creators are very slow at uptading their books. Especially with typos and homework. Gosh dang it, I wish we can write and draw the same thing in our mind.

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!

838 words.