Chapter 4: Boboiboy Voltra?!

I hate previous thing so... SKIP THAT SHET!

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!
.
.
.
.
.
BOBOIBOY VOLTRA?!
.
.
.
.
Before boboiboy can finish his sentence, he turned into boboiboy voltra. Which is the 3rd tier of lighting. (It's literally too op. No, boboiboy is tooooo op now)
.
.
.
Fang : what the?!

Gopal : waaah!! Boboiboy is too overpowered(true) and also very furious!!

Yaya : oh no! He might attack us!

Ying : oh this isn't gonna end well..

With boboiboy one shot-ing adu du(lmao)

Voltra : you are annoying as heck you are.

Adu du : what did you say?! Probe! Eject every missile!

Probe : yes Mr. Boss!

『I can't make fighting scenes soo.. I'm gonna skip that and after the fight boboiboy went unconscious(he got his original form back.) And onto his POV! 』

Boboiboy's POV

Huh where am I?

"Hello, boboiboy. "

"W-who are you?! "

"That question doesn't matter. "

"The only thing that matters is that you didn't get hurt, because that would be awful. "

Echos down to the dark void. Some of boboiboy elements shows up but, different.

They had white hair with black strip of hair. Some of them smiling and smirking, some of them laughing.

"Oh boboiboy, you never give up to be a hero do you? " light element said while shining white

"Friends are your weaknesses. They are making you weak boboiboy! " wind element said while shining blue.

"I heard they were using you, boboiboy" a cold element say that while shing light blue.

"Tapops are not fair! They always put pressure on us! " innocent looking element said while shining green.

"Yeah! And they won't let us do free thing like burning something! " fiery element said while shining orange.

"Ugh, I hate them whenever they compared us to the others. " the most cool and angry element said while shining red.

"Are you tired of being a hero boboiboy? " the leader of the elements said while shining gold.

Then, a white haired boy walks out of the darkness. Looking just like boboiboy.

"We can make you not feel that tiredness. Plus, two is better that one right? We can rule the world, make the world miserable. friends, tapops, family, they are just obstacles that you can't see, we will help you get through it. Though, which one do you think is the best way? More power first, or, destroy earth first? "

I was shocked. Destroying the earth?! Are you even out of your mind?! This is-

"Crazy? No, this is only the beginning boboiboy."

How?! How do I get out of here?!

"Which one do you prefer? Gain more power or, destroy earth first? "

"Uhmm... Gain more power! "

"Excellent choice. "

I woke up at the hospital. I saw my friends were worried, again. I don't want them to worry about me. I should be the one who worries about them!

Boboiboy : guys..?

Gopal : boboiboy! You're awake!! I'm sooo worried!!

Boboiboy : how long I was out for?

Fang : total of two days.

Boboiboy : TWO DAYS?!

yaya : yes! And all of us and even Ochobot think that it's because of your power and the sickness! We have to get the power watch off of you and after you recovered, maybe we can give it to you-

Fang : yaya.

Yaya : oh sorry.

Boboiboy : so.. You guys will take my power watch..?

Everyone : ...

Boboiboy : no, I will not give you this.

Ying : but it's for your own safety-

Boboiboy : I SAID I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY FAMILY!

everyone silenced. I regret saying that. But, is reverse right..? Are they.. My actual enemies? No, I might be wrong. They were worried about my health and safety... Right..?

Boboiboy : I-im sorry, I just don't want you to take them..

Yaya : no it's okay.. We know you don't want to be separated from them after.. The incident...

Fang : alright, how about this? We put boboiboy in the space hospital and put him there. He won't have missions though. He will stay at the station while he is sick. But you have to lessen your powers boboiboy.

Boboiboy : okay fine. I'll agree with that. Guys?

Ying, Gopal, yaya : I agree.

No, they just want to keep me safe and healthy! Ahh.. Boboiboy just don't think negative thoughts.. It won't happen surely.

Boboiboy : soo, when do I discharge from this hospital?

Fang : tomorrow.

————————————————————————

Ahh.. Fresh air.. It's currently 1 am in my place soo.. I guess I don't really need sleep that bad after all. I just need.. 💸💵💸💵💸MONEY MONEY MONEY! MUST BE FUNNY! IN A RICH GIRL'S WORLD!! ahh my stomach hurts because I over consume dimsum. Waaa tomorrow week I'm doomed! Hopefully I will get good grades and graduate!!

Did I mention the attention one? Meh, I'll just put it here.

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!

818 words.