Chapter 10: A big mission

My throat hurts uhuhuhu I have a singing contest rn

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!

————————————————————————

Mechabot : yeah yeah..

Transformation and things I skipped, they have found the blue dark planet*

Mechamato : sai, sheilda, and captain kaizo, you guard the outside and I and the kids will look on the inside.

Sai&sheilda&captain kaizo : yes admiral!

As mctomato-Pftt- AS mechamato and the kktmg search for boboiboy they also found a museum with a name on it.

"The ancient stars museum. "

The museum also has a circus, playground, arcades,even a beach but unfortunately those are very old due to being abandoned for centuries.

They put one feet and they already felt dizzy, the museum was dark as hell and the air in the museum smells like blood or expired meat.

Mechamato : children, do you have a flashlight or an oxygen mask?

Kokotiam gang : nu uh.

Mechamato : okay, you kids stay here and I'll search for boboiboy in this museum.

Kokotiam gang : yes admiral!

With the guilty father(Amato)

Mechabot : where is he and why is this place so dark?! I swear the flash light im using is decreasing my battery!!

Amato : I don't know but what I think is that maybe all windows here are all closed or something is making it dark.

Mechabot : OH WHERE ARE YOU BOY?!

Amato : shhh!!

? : who goes there?!

? : don't worry, they're weak.

? : ohh!! Sounds like a toy!

? : oh oh oh! I want to burn them!

? : stable your temper.

? : what if we kill them?

? : that would be boring, what about we torture them while the transfer is running? That could make us not feeling bored anymore.

Amato : Who are you!? Show yourself!

The people who talked about torturing them finally starting to show themselves.

Gempa : show ourselves?

Halilintar : that would be the last question you asked.

Taufan : ohh!! So you want to play??

Blaze : you want to challenge me?!

Ice : this guy is testing my patience.

Thorn : I bet you solar! My plant dinos will love them!

Solar : but we have to cook them or torture them first.

Amato : where is boboiboy?!

Mechabot : where is my baby dino?! Or I'm gonna shoot-

Amato : mechabot.

Mechabot : hm!

Gempa : oh, he's fine. He probably getting more powerful right now. You guys are good for the suprise though. Answer me, where is the other kids?