Chapter 14: Meeting.

WKWOWKWKKAKWKWK BRO THIS IS THE FUNNIEST WEEK HOLY SHIT LMAOOO I take that back I just graduated 😕 this is gonna be long

-----------------

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!

------------------

papa Zola was also captured. nobody knows where they went. fang is controlling the ship because papazola isnt here. the ship is heading to earth right now. yaya is with ying in the cafeteria being sad. Qually is making some dishes for them to eat because it's been some few hours since they have eaten any food.

Qually : when will we search for them?

Fang : after eating. Take a break for some hours. Then we can sear-

*SMACK! *

Fang : AOUWH!

Ying : we have to find them now!

Yaya : cmon! Let's get to the main control room! We have to find them fast or they will definitely be..

Ying run to the main control room fast. Even before yaya finish her sentence. Yaya also followed Ying same to fang.

With the elements

Blaze : ugh I'm so bored! Why can't we just torture them right now?!

Ice : just sleep. Sleep is the key to 'not be bored'.

Meanwhile the temperature duo is whining, the co-parents are watching the hostages.

Halilintar : ugh, when will they come?

Gempa : I know you're an impatient element but bear with it. Maybe after some few hours. We need to get the last ones. Then we can finally cause havoc.

And the photosynthesis duo.

Thorn : can you please give more light to the plantsaurus? I want more of it and I want to plant more! And I want it fast!!

Solar : there isn't that much of light here!

Thorn : but you can make light right? Your light also has vitamins! Like the sun so pleaseeee!!!

Thorn is making his plantsaurus army using solar powers. Solar face really show some tiredness as his dead panned face.

Oh yeah, Taufan is playing with part of his trouble maker- gang? Yeah he is playing with Aura and toxic. Mean while time and lunar is gossiping about something, tech and metal are officially halilintar and solar's duo twin. Basically, metal and tech are arguing about something stupid.

Gopal's mouth got sealed by a duck tape because the elements cannot bear with gopal's scream and complains. Same as papazola.

•~•~•~•

Looks like the ship has finally landed on earth. But earth looked.. Like it just got attacked. Did they take a long time to get to earth? Maybe light years. Meh idk about science.

But boboiboy's house seems.. Fine? That is weird. Probably, reverse and boboiboy are there. So, the others check the house. Its.. Empty? Weird.