Chapter 5: the madness is starting..

Attention! Boboiboy is owned and originated by Animonsta Studios/Monsta! None of the characters are mine!!
.
.
.
.
.
After boboiboy is discharged from hospital, boboiboy was lock- I meant put inside a menta- NO, a hospital in space and being cured while he is trying to find out what reverse mean by his words.

Boboiboy POV

soo boring... No missions, no play, only just white walls with a door.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey boboiboy! "

Hm? Who's that?

Oh, it's my friends visiting! How lovely they are.

Boboiboy : oh, hey guys! What's up? Are the missions going well without me? Hehe...

Gopal : aaaah!! Without you nobody protects me!! I wish you get well soon!!

Ying : ish you! Boboiboy needs time to be cured!

Yaya : soo, how are you boboiboy?

Boboiboy : I'm fine yaya.

Fang : missions have been harder. Is not like it's because you weren't there.

Boboiboy : just say you are still jealousss

Fang : I'm not!

A loudspeaker then began to sound. The KKTMG (KoKoTiam Gang) needs to be in the control room for a mission.

Ah shoot. They are needed for a mission. I wish I could just spend more time with them. Ugh those missions must be annoying.

Fang : boboiboy?

Boboiboy : eh? Sorry I dozed out.

Fang : don't forget, if you feel dizzy, go to the mental room. Don't worry it is indestructible.

Boboiboy : uh huh...

Fang : ish! Don't disrespect the station!

Boboiboy : hehe sorry

Yaya : bye boboiboy! We will be back soon!

Boboiboy : bye guys!

Then, they left. The room is... Quiet. Not a single sound. Why. Just why. Who caused this sickness? Is it a villain? Is it a culprit? Who?

A headache comes to boboiboy's head. It was very strong. Boboiboy needs to get inside the mental room.

Boboiboy got up and get inside into the mental room. Fortunately, he got inside and lock the door before he loses control. He turned in voltra, again.

Hatred, mad, anger, furious. Those are the feeling that filled boboiboy's mind. Energy, lightning. Those are the things that are inside his body. He felt... Angry. He wants more time to spend. He doesn't want to be stuck in a hospital. He wanted freedom. Freedom is the key to success, to health, to be anything you want, to be independent.

Voltra : tak guna. (Useless.)

Voltra : it's just a lie boboiboy. They don't want to spend time with you. They probably just want to visit just to make you not going insane and destroy the station. It's all a lie.

Voltra then tried to destroy the mental room, but it only shatters the light. Voltra then use his power and... Only the door exploded. Huh, I think fang meant by the walls are indestructible, but not the door.

But then... The alarm goes off. I guess there was an alarm if the room is not enough for boboiboy's elements.

3rd person's POV

There was 3 people running in the halls of the station. Sai, shielda, and C.Kaizo. it's looks like they are running to the boboiboy's hospital room.

C.Kaizo : Shielda! Sai! You guard on the outside; I will go inside to check if boboiboy is still in there!