Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 2

Harry then looks at Doc, asking, "Want me to get the chains on him?" Doc nods, then Harry walks out of the room, leaving me, the girl and Doc in the room.

Doc smiles then says to us, "Now I want to know more about each of you." He points at me, saying, "You go first."

I look at Doc as I say with a dry voice, "I am half human, half demon, and both of my parents are dead."

Doc rolls his eyes, then says, "Continue."

I continue saying, "I was brought here years ago and have been tortured ever since because of my escape attempts. I am not that strong, so I can't really fight."

Doc looks at me unamused then says, "A demon who can't fight huh." he then looks at the girl while saying "Your next."

She looks at him with her dead eyes as she says, "I was brought here a couple of years ago. I don't care about anything. As long as I can have food and a drink, I'm fine."

Doc rolls his eyes again unamused as he asks "is that all either of you want to say?"

I shake my head as I say, "My name is Noah."

The girl rolls her eyes, saying, "My name is Julia." Harry walks in with two sets of chains and two steel collars round enough to fit a person's neck. Harry clamps on one collar around Julia's neck and walks towards me.

I look into Harry's eyes as he says, "You're not escaping this." Clamping the remaining collar on my neck, Harry smiles, then hooks the collar to a chain and attaches Julia's collar to the chain. Harry then walks to the back of the room, grabbing a bundle of rope. He ties my hands together in front of me, then does the same to Julia. Doc grabs the chain, then drags both me and Julia out of the rundown building and tells us to get into his car. The moment we get into his car, he smiles, then drives away from the rundown building.

The car stops in front of a house, then Doc says, "We're here, so get out of the car." Both me and Julia get out of the car. Doc drags us inside as he says, "So, this is where you will stay." He then drags us into the back of the house then clicks a button on the wall. The wall opens up, then he drags us behind the wall. I look around in the small room then see three small buttons as Doc clicks one of them. The floor shakes, then I feel the room moving. Doc looks at us as he says "This is an elevator and we are going to where you will be sleeping, eating and training." The elevator quickly stops, then the door opens again. Doc drags us out of the elevator into a hallway that was so clean you could see your reflection in the floor. He drags us into a room, then orders us to sit down on the ground and wait. Both me and Julia sit down as Doc leaves the room. I hear a sharp "Click" from the door.

I sigh then say "Well, there goes my escape plan."

Julia looks at me, then says, "As if you could escape from here."

I look at her unamused as I say, "You really like to piss people off, don't you?"

She rolls her eyes as she says, "I don't care how anyone feels about me, but back to what you said even if you had a plan, how would you escape these chains and the ropes that are binding your hands together?"

I look at her as I fidget my hands a little, loosening the rope, then say, "Like this." I slip my hands out of the rope and fiddle with the collar. The collar opens with a loud dull "Clunk" then falls off of my neck. I look at her as I say, "What do you think of that? Huh."