Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 20

Another one of them says, "Why does that matter? Also, you already know my name along with James'."

I look at them then say, "Wait your uh... you're... Natalie, right?"

She nods saying in a slightly offended tone, "You almost forgot my name, how rude."

I nod as the last person says, "My name is Tomas." I look at Tomas wondering where he came from, but before I couldn't ask him before the door opens.

Zach walks in, then says to me, "You're finally awake. I'm sorry that only you and Zero-Zero have memory loss. It seems you have met your team already."

I look at Zach a little confused, then ask, "Who is the team?"

He points to us saying, "Zero-Zero, Eleven, Twenty-Two, Fifty-Five, and you, Forty-Four, plus another girl who isn't here yet."

I look at Zach, then ask with a dead tone of expression, "Why are you here, sir?"

Zero-Zero takes a worried look at me then says, "Are you alright? You still look half-dead."

I look at her then say, "I am perfectly fine."

Zach smiles, saying in a sarcastic tone, "I have a mission for you five"

I nod then Zero-Zero stands up, saying, "No, He just got back from a mission. He shouldn't strain himself."

Zach looks at me, saying, "Well, that's too bad. I'll tell you now that it's not a normal mission. It's a test to see if you will work as a team."

I nod, saying, "So it won't be an actual mission, but a practice." Zach shakes his head, then throws me my sword.

Zach smiles, saying, "You have to break into my highly guarded house and find the token."

I nod then ask, "When we get the token, what will happen?"

Zero-Zero looks at me with a worried look then says, "Alright, when is the mission?"

Zach says "Two weeks from now. You better get to training." I nod then Zach continues, "You should also learn how to use your abilities."

Zero-Zero looks at Zach confused, then asks, "Abilities, what do you mean by that?"

Zach looks at me then says, "Like Forty-Fours ability is his demon form." The moment he says that, I see a knife fly into Natalie's chest. My body moves, pushing Natalie out of the way, then I feel a warm spot on my chest.

Natalie looks at me, then yells, "What was that for?" I look at her, then I slowly start feeling light-headed. Everyone except Zach questions me. I grab the warm spot and grab the knife by the blade. I pull the knife out of my chest. When everyone sees it, Zach smiles and Zero-Zero hugs me with tears running down her face.