Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 10

Doc walks up to me and Henry then asks "So how is she?"

I look at him while asking, "Did you change her personality?"

He shakes his head, saying, "That was the blood mixture."

I enter the room with Doc and Henry. I look at her sitting at the table finishing what she is eating. Julia walks up to Doc then says, "Hello, sir."

Doc smiles while saying, "Good job" He looks at me as he says in an almost mocking tone, "Zero-Zero."

I look at him, then ask, "Why are you looking at me?" Doc grabs my arm, then drags me out of the room. He pins me against the wall, then looks into my eyes. I look into his eyes, noticing the craziness in his eyes and the slight sadness it hides.

He smiles as he says, "DON'T mess up the progress I've made like that damn brat did."

I look at him while asking, "What progress do you have?" He points to the wall next to me, then I notice a name plate. The name plate says "00 and 44."

I look at him confused, then ask, "Am I supposed to take up the name Forty-Four?"

He nods while saying, "We're going to the lab."

He drags me into the lab, then pushes me into the chair. Doc grabs a syringe full of what looks like blood. Doc smiles while saying, "Did you know that if demon blood is injected into you against your will, your brain does something like a factory reset?" I look at him, then see another version of him stabbing my chest with the syringe. I don't feel any pain, then I see Doc following the same path. I block my chest and stop the syringe from going into my chest. Doc injects the fluid into my arm. He smiles saying "You forgot injections don't only work on the chest." My vision fades away quite fast.

I wake up and then notice a girl sitting at the table. My head hurts when I hear a girl say, "My name is Julia." I hear the same girl say, "You are an idiot if you think I'll understand what you mean by that. I AM A KILLER, and you talk to me as if you could make me understand how it feels to have your parents die. I killed my parents." My head spins in circles.

I get up, then sit down at the table while asking the girl, "What's your name?"

She looks at me with a slight smile while saying, "My name is Zero-Zero. It's written like two zeros next to each other." I nod, then hear the door open.

A guy walks in then asks me, "Did you have a good sleep?"

I look at him with a confused look then hear someone say in his voice "you both should call me Doc ok." My head hurts as I hear his voice say "This was one of my personal notes so if you find another one don't read them."

The guy walks up to me and asks "Are you alright?" I nod then the guy says "good, don't want you to be in pain right Forty-Four." He smiles as he sets his hand on my shoulder. I feel light-headed then the guy says, "call me Zach, commander, or sir." I fall out of the chair as an image of a double-edged Katana pops into my head.

I get up as I ask Zach, "Is there a place where I can train with a sword?"