Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 6

She smirks while saying with a concerned tone, "All right then," She looks at Doc continuing her statement, "I bet that if I win you will let me beat you up any time I please." I laugh then she looks at me confused while asking, "What's so funny?"

Doc laughs with me as I say, "I thought you would prefer me to do anything you say, but I'll accept that." She looks at her hands, realizing what she could have done. I say with a slightly amused tone, "If I win you will reconsider what I said about the people who killed my parents."

She looks up at me while saying, "Wait, you made the point of the whole doing whatever I say and you don't choose to have that deal."

Both me and Doc laugh this time in sync then I say, "I would only do that if you made that deal first, you know, equal trade."

She looks at me with confusion again, then says, "What do you mean equal trade? I want you to let me beat you up whenever I choose, and you just want me to think about a statement. How is that an equal trade?"

I smile unsheathing the sword, pointing it at her, then say, "You will see." She takes a deep breath, then starts attacking me. I block every swing of her blade. I look her in the eyes, still smiling as she attacks, I counter one of her attacks, cutting one of her hands in the process. She tumbles back, clutching her left hand as her sword clatters to the ground. I stand, pointing my sword at her then ask in a mocking tone, "Do you give up this easily?"

She glares at me with hatred as she yells, "Shut up! You know nothing about me."

I look her in the eyes then say, "I never said I did. Well, if you're not giving up, pick up the sword and come at me then." She lets go of her hand, then picks up the sword as blood drips from the open wound on her left hand.

She looks me in the eyes with a look of pure insanity as she says, "Alright, this time I'll kill you. I'll be sure of it."

I smirk, then attack her, saying, "Put your money where your mouth is then." She struggles to block my attacks, trying to counter now and then.

I stop swinging my sword, a little out of breath, as she backs up, breathing heavily. I look at both of the swords, then say, "You fight well, but how about this?" I go in, swinging my sword again. She tries to block the attack. I smile a little when I see a sword go flying, my sword at her throat.

She looks down at the sword, then up at me, asking, "What just happened?"

I smirk at her as I say, "I just beat you."

I back away, sheathing my sword as Doc says, "You are pretty good with a sword. How about fighting me?"

I smile as he grabs a broadsword, then say with slight excitement from my previous win, "Sure, let's duel." He holds the sword, pointing at me, waiting for me to attack. I unsheathe my sword and then swing at him. He almost immediately counters my attack, sending me and my sword flying. My back smacks against the back wall and my sword sticks into the ground in front of me.

Doc walks up to me while saying in a mentoring tone, "Don't think just because you won one fight, you will win every fight."

I look him in his eyes then say in a slight downcast, "I didn't think I would win against anyone, especially after they got killed." I stand up, barely able to balance, then walk to Julia while saying, "That was a good fight between you and me." I give a small smile, then fall over asleep.