Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 21

I look up at Zach, while coughing up  blood a little, then say, "Thanks for the test of trust, Sir." Tomas looks at me with disgust as both Zero-Zero and Natalie help me lie on my bed. I look at Natalie then ask, "What's all of your guys' codenames?"

Natalie looks at James then says, "James is Eleven, I am Twenty-Two, you already know Zero-Zero, you also know yourself, then there's Tomas, he is Fifty-Five and a douchebag."

I close my eyes while saying, "How about all of you go train?"

Zero-Zero says with a slightly happy tone, "Yeah, let's go find out how to use our abilities."

I fall asleep as I hear their voices slowly disappear and open my eyes once again in the darkened room, but this time I'm all alone. Only a voice sounds out around me. The voice is a little girl saying, "Help, Help me please... someone help me please, help me."

I wake up in the bed getting up quickly, noticing that no one is in the room. I take a deep breath, then leave the room, hearing random noises coming from the training room.

I run into the training room then see Zero-Zero holding a broadsword attacking a training dummy. I smile at her then say, "Hey you need some time to rest." She drops the sword the moment I speak, then looks at me, confused.

She looks down at the sword, then says, "When you first asked to use a sword, you could instantly use it."

I shrug, saying, "Maybe I knew how to use a sword before I lost my memory."

She looks into my eyes, then asks, "Can you help me?"

I nod, saying, "Sure, but you will have to help me in the future."

She looks at me with a slight smile, then asks, "Where were you when you were gone?"

I look away, saying, "I'm not allowed to tell." Her smile shrinks as she picks up the sword. I walk next to her, then show her the things I know.

I continue to help her for what feels like half a day. Then the door opens and three people walk in. Natalie smiles as she says, "Look at them, I knew it you two like each other."

I shake my head as I say, "I'm doing this because I can't have one of us under prepared."

Natalie rolls her eyes, saying, "Yeah, right." Zero-Zero looks at Fifty-Five, then Fifty-Five looks away.

I leave the room then hear Fifty-Five say, "I wonder what his ability looks like." I look back at Fifty-Five, then walk away to the bedroom then notice that Zach has left a note for me on my bed.

I pick up the note, then read it in a whisper, "Forty-Four I need you to come talk to me. You know what room I'm in and how to enter."

I crumple up the note, then walk to the room where I got tortured and make sure no one is watching while I open the door. I enter the room, shutting the door behind me, then I see Zach standing in the room with a girl sitting on the chair I was tortured on. I walk up to Zach then ask with a slightly angry tone, "What are you doing? Sir."