Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 14

I look at him, confused, while saying, "I remember nothing beyond waking up in the room, but I had a weird dream that I was with a little girl and two adults. The adults died and I don't know what happened to the girl, but I got shot in the back of the head."

He looks at me confused and says under his breath, "Wait, he actually survived the gunshot. I thought he had died, then revived and ran away." I look at his confusion and feel like something familiar is going to happen. He looks up at me, then he asks, "Anything else?"

I look at him, still confused, then say, "No, not at all." My head hurts like someone is taking a jackhammer to my head.

I hear Zach say, "DON'T mess up the progress I've made."

I ask Zach, "What did you say?"

Zach looks at me even more confused while saying, "I didn't say anything."

I lay back down as I say "Then I must be tired." I close my eyes, waiting to fall asleep then my headache gets even worse. I hear Zach walk away then someone says "leave the room and go find Henry." I get up, then leave the room silently while looking out for Zach. I walk down the hall, then hear Zach arguing with someone, the words incomprehensible. I sneak by the room he is in, then end up at what looks like a lab.

I sneak into the lab then hear someone talking to themselves, saying, "Of course he would use the serum on Noah." I sneakily walk near them, holding my breath. I look at a guy who looks like a scientist, then hear him say, "Zach is going to get his hand bit by one of these two." I head back but knock over a machine and a loud crash sounds out in the silent room. The sound rings inside my head for what feels like a second. It was enough time that the guy could walk up to me. The guy stands over me with a saddened look, then we both hear the door open and Zach walk in.

Zach looks around the room, then asks, "What was that sound, Henry?"

The scientist looks at Zach while saying, "Nothing, I just accidentally knocked something over."

Zach smiles saying "Well better not have damaged the tech because if you did we will have to push the test back further and we can't delay any longer."

The scientist gives a fake smile while saying, "I know, I know and sorry for the previous delays." Zach leaves the room, then the scientist looks at me while asking, "Why are you here?" I look at his eyes and see that instead of anger in his eyes, he has a worried look.

I look away from him as I say, "Someone told me to look for someone named Henry."

He looks at me, confused, then says, "What do you mean by someone told you?"

I look at my hands while saying, "I don't know."

He sighs then smiles at me while saying, "It's alright, I don't care that much. I just thought you had come to kill me."