Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 25

I nod as I say with a nervous tone and laugh, "I need to train after all." I stand up on my own, a little lightheaded.

Zach puts his hand on my shoulder, then says, "You aren't training until you healed."

I look at him, then ask, "Healed from what wound?"

He looks me up and down, noticing that the wound is gone. He asks, "When did it heal?"

I shrug, saying, "must have been while I was asleep." I look around the room then ask Zach, "Where is Zero-Zero?"

Zach points to the door, saying, "The training room. Thirty-Three I want to talk with you in a minute."

I walk out of the room, then to the training room. I stop outside, hearing someone sobbing.

I walk into the room, seeing Zero-Zero in the room's corner, sobbing into her legs, then ask, "Are you alright?"

Zero-Zero looks at me, surprised, then says, "I'm fine. What about your wound?"

I look around my body, then in a joking tone say, "What wound?"

She looks me up and down, looking for where the blade went in, then says, "There is no wound."

I smirk then say, "Remember he told us that we have abilities. Mine is a demon form which gives me a faster natural healing speed."

Twenty-Two walks into the room smiling, then asks, "Have you gone back to normal yet?"

I shake my head then say in a confused tone, "Back to normal."

She rolls her eyes then says, "Zero-Zero told me you're not acting normal." Zero Zero stands up then smacks Twenty-Two. Zero-Zero whispers something into Twenty-Two's ear, then Zach enters the room, glancing at all three of us.

Thirty-Three follows behind him then points to Twenty-Two then says "She threw the blade."

Zach smiles then says to Twenty-Two, "I'll give you a warning, but don't do it again."

Twenty-Two nods, then I ask Zach, "What is Zero-Zero's ability since you know about that?"

Zach looks at me unamused then says, "Her ability is wind god, Elevens is weapon summon, Twenty-Twos is mind manipulation, Thirty-Threes is fear manipulation, Fifty-Fives is technology creation and/or Manipulation."

I smirk then say, "there's no other tests right," He nods reluctantly. I look at Zero-Zero then say, "All of us need to figure out which of us is the team leader."