Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 8

He looks into my eyes as he says, "The Organic weapon project, it's a project to make a living being into a weapon."

I look at my hands, then say, "I can guess who the subjects of this project are."

He nods, then Julia asks, "Who are the subjects?"

I point at her while saying, "Both me and you."

She looks at me confused then Doc says, "You figured out pretty quickly."

I look him in the eyes as I say, "Well, if they are your personal notes, then it would mean us, right?"

He nods, then says, "It's about time for you to come with me to the lab."

He grabs my arm, then drags me out of the room and all the way to the lab. He pins me to the wall then asks, "Where did you find this note?"

I look into his eyes while saying, "In this jacket."

He shakes his head while saying, "That damn brat, last stance much."

I look at him, confused, while he says, "If you don't forget what you read, I'll help you forget after your test." He unpins me, then opens the lab door, saying, "Do you understand?" I nod as I enter the lab. I look at the guy who I saw last time I was here, then ask, "What should I call you? Since he's called Doc?"

The guy laughs while saying, "Who, Zach? Why would you call him Doc?"

I look at Doc then say, "He told me to."

The guy smiles a little, then says, "Call me Henry."

I smile at Henry then say, "Will do. So, what should I do, Henry?"

He points to the chair while saying, "Same as last time." I walk over to the chair, then sit in it. I close my eyes, then feel the straps tighten and a sharp pain in my arm. I hear the machine start, then I doze off.

I wake up in the room hearing Julia yell, "Why do I have to take care of him until he wakes up?"

I get up, then ask, "What happened?"

She looks at me as she says in an annoyed tone, "You passed out, and they brought you here and told me to take care of you until you woke up." I look at my hands, then hear the door open. Doc walks in with Henry.

I look up at Henry as he says, "You look like you're fine. That's good."

I nod with a slight smile, then hear Julia ask me, "When did you get all friendly with him?"

I look at Julia while saying, "That doesn't matter."

Doc looks at both of us with a disgusted look on his face then says "Julia it's time for your tests."

She walks up to Doc while saying, "I don't care."

He smiles a horrifying grin and then says with a similar tone, "You don't want to get on my bad side right now." She takes a deep breath as she follows him out of the room.

Henry looks at me with a saddened look on his face, then I ask, "What are the tests that he's having done on her?"

Henry looks at the door while saying, "Well, you know how we took her blood, right?" I nod as he continues explaining, "Well, we also took some of your blood, so we are going to mix the blood with a stabilizing chemical and give it to her. We already mixed the two bloods so now there is no turning back. I'm surprised that you are even alive."