Chapter 1: O.W. Project Page 22

Zach puts his hand on my shoulder as he says, "This is Thirty-Three or her real name, Becky."

Becky spits on the floor, shouting, "You can't do this to me. My father paid for me to fight the demons, not turned into a monster."

Zach looks into my eyes while saying, "Do you understand what to do?" I nod feeling sorry then Zach says, "If you fail you know what will happen to her."

Becky looks at me then frantically asks "What will happen to me?"

I walk over to her then whisper in her ear, "Listen, if you don't do what he says, he WILL torture you like he did to me." I move away then say, "You should just join the team."

She looks at me as if I was crazy then screams, "What are you saying that he would torture me because I didn't do something he asked?"

I nod as Zach says to me, "You told her about what I did to you. That removes the surprise and the fun."

She looks at Zach horrified, then says, "You're insane, both of you."

Zach smiles while saying, "He's not, but I am." I look at her, then Zach says, "Just let me inject the O.W. serum."

I look at Zach as I say, "That's what you call it now."

Zach looks at me unamused, then hands me a syringe full of the liquid while saying, "Inject it into her."

I nod, then walk over to her and whisper into her ear, "Sorry, but I don't want to get electrocuted again." I stick the needle into her as tears roll down her face and she screams as loud as she can. A few minutes later, she falls asleep, then I ask Zach, "What are you going to do to her?"

Zach walks up to her, then undoes the bindings on the chair and picks her up, moving her to one corner of the room. Zach looks at me, then says, "You know what I want you to do."

I sit in the chair, then let Zach tighten the straps, knowing that he just wanted to continue to torture me until I'm fully under his command. Zach flips the switch with a wide grin as I scream out in agony while feeling the surge of electricity. I hear Zach say, "I raised the voltage."

I see Becky wake up, then back up to the wall saying, "What is happening? Who are all of you?"

Zach turns off the electricity, then I say to myself, "She lost her memory as well."

Zach smiles then walks up to her, saying, "You will work under him but also my assistant."

She looks up at him asking, "Who are you and what are you doing to that guy?"