chapter 2: Spoke too much

Khaotung pov:

I woke up with a headache and I saw that I was late again .

"umm...what happened to my alarm? Ahh...shit! My phones's dead. "

I somehow tried to get up on my ass and then while brushing my teeth infront of the mirror I saw my face

"I look pathetic.... As if I care "*sighs* I had a quick shower, took aspirin and went down in the hall to find all the food already ready by the maids. "I'm tired Of these shitty foods duh- "

I went to the dining table andonly ate a sandwich and had mango juice. (Nobody.... literally nobody cares for sure.... ) i thought.

(The reason he has a cold personality with this trash like attitude is cuz of his dad)

When I was just drown in my ocean of thoughts at that time my phone rang. I saw my father's number and I picked it up.

(As he went to shower he charged his phone)

Dad: "son please come here and help me....*panting* I had an accident!"

Khao: WHA-I- WAIT HOW? WHERE are you?? I'm coming send me location!"

Dad: "don worry son I'm fine I only got hurt in my leg"

His tune sounded so soft.... Something was wrong with my dad. Why is he so soft all of a sudden?

Khao: "still goshh ohh this old man ....gives me so much tension. Dad my business is already pressurizeing me and your all these nonsense! ...oh .....umm wait sorry dad i-"

Dad: "it's okay I know .... nevermind....it's okay if you can't come."

Emotional blackmail? And why is he acting so sweet all of a sudden?

Khao: "no no I'm coming just wait a little " ( dad cuts the call) ughhh this old man. He's sucking my blood man! I'm tired of every shit happening with me and now this?

I quickly took my car keys and drove to the location which he just sent me via line. It was a small pharmacy.

"Dad? Are you okay?" I went to him and sat on my knees. His wound was already treated ...but who might....

"You're thinking who treated and help a crazy brat like me right? " i snapped out when my father spoke.

"Noo noo...umm actually yeah...you're always rude to everyone. You act like you don't give a damn bout anyone....i mean I'm sorry but who helped you tho??" I said annoyed and then i realised i said too much

"Son I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you can say whatever you want! Apologize right now!! Is that your behaviour to your father!??" Dad shouted.

"Oh umm sorry dad i apologise...alot is going in my mind these days so....
I'm still hangover from last nights drinking and I'm blabbering shits. Please don't mind me." I said

Finally he was showing his true colours again by shouting on me.

But ...but he just shrugged and then looked at me smiling?!

"Finee forget all this.... would you like know who helped me?" Dad said. Why was he so excited to say about that person? That's obviously a normal human and nothing more or sum-

"I took his picture when he was kneeling down and helping me, not noticing that I took his pic" dad said and showed me a pic in his phone

( I was mesmerized by the boy's beautiful face. Yea cuz I'm gay and I like boys. I've never seen a boy with this beautiful smile with dimple cheeks. His fair skin would look soo good if they are marked red by my teeth..

...such a cute femine guy would be amazing to fuck with) "OUCHHH" I shouted as my dad slapped my head.

"I know what you're thinking my son. Stop it goshh ....I also have his numbe-"

"YES PLEASE! gimme his number " I said with my sparkling eyes.

"Not yet boi~ did u forget that I've got hurt and you should take me to home?" Dad said

"Ohh umm sorry dad...I was thinking of thanking this guy so..."I said "no need I will do whatever I have to now just take me home" dad said

( I was thinking why did my dad become so friendly towards me all of a sudden?)

I thought that may be my dad finally wants to be sweet towards me!

I took him to my car and started driving to home. While driving whole time I was thinking of the beautiful boy. It would be amazing to fuck such a beautiful boy. Those pretty eyes. I already want him to scream my name under me.

"Focus on driving MR Khaotung " my dad said

He knows what I'm thinking...afterall he's my dad so yeah- When we reached home I took my dad to his room and asked him to rest. After that I put some food and water on his table which was beside his bed.

All this time I was thinking of the boy.....goshh he would be an amazing playtoy tho- yes playtoy cuz I'm not interested in relationship or those lovey dovey thingys~

they're not really my type. I don even know what is love. As if it's important? Nobody loves me and I don't need anyone. I'm happy with my money, business and life of fucking around.

I finally went to my car again and drove to my company.

Author's note: 🌝💞heyyooo lovelies. Here's another chapter.
Forgive this author for such a weird chapter 😭🥲💔 i hope y'all like it and please show me support by commenting and voting. Byeeeeeee~ love y'all take care na 🫂