Chapter 11: It's okay~

Khaotung's pov:

I woke up with a headache again. It's not new to me. Drinking alcohol always gives me headache but atleast I was able to sleep.

I turned around and saw First sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so tiny and cute that i already wanted to take off his clothes and claim him that he's mine.

Wait- ....what the fuck am i thinking? Maybe I'm still hangover so these kind of rubbish things are coming in my mind.

I shrugged off my thoughts and places my hand on First's forehead to check his temperature. It looks like those injections and medicines along with warm food and lukewarm water really worked.

No mention that obviously I wiped his body with wet towel and also put a soft wet small towel on his forehead the whole day and constantly kept on checking his temperature and changing the cloth on his forehead.

Yes I did take care of him and now I'm atleast happy that he's quite better now.

I went near him and gave him a kiss on his soft cotton candy like cheeks. "Goodmorning babyboy" I said and I started caressing his hair. I touched his jawline and trailed it till his neck. No wonder he's really very pretty.

Then I kissed his jawline and sniffed in his neck. It had a smell of medicines and sweat, which was hot! Yes I liked it. I fucking like it. He looked so beautiful in this state.

I could see the way the sunlight was beaming through the window and hitting of First's face making it glow like a golden jwellery. I went near his nose and gave him a peck.

"How much more kisses my hubby?" First chuckled and opened his eyes. I was embarrassed! Oh goddd so he wasn't sleeping till now? He was acting?

He sat up and then gave me a beautiful smile. "You were staring at me for quite long though." He was teasing me? Oh yes sure.

I nodded and gave him a smirk. "You like it don't you?" I went near him and whispered in his neck. I could see him shiver in that move.

"S-stop doing all this and wear your clothes. Otherwise you will catch a cold now instead of me" he said with a little chuckle.

WAIT! IM NOT WEARING CLOTHES!?-

What? But why!? I saw myself only in my boxers. The last thing I could remember from last night was myself drinking red wine in the living room until i came up to our bedroom and I saw .....

No no! Wait! This can't happen? Did I forced my husband again? And that also he when he was sick? Oh god i think i should die at this point. But wait...why do I care? He's my husband so I have every right to have sex with him.

But I'm worried what if.....I was bought back my my thoughts when First shaked me shouting my name.

"Khaotung? What's wrong? I was shouting your name so many times but you didn't say anything. Is .... everything fine? Are you having a panic attack again.?... " First was asking me many questions and i could see the worry in his face.

I'm sure he saw my worried face too so I finally spoke whatever was in my mind.

"I'm sorry First...."

"What? But why ....why are you telling sorry to me?" First said.

"I...I'm sorry for yesterday baby. I was drunk and...." i wasn't able to say it.

"Yes you were drunk. So? What?" First asked me with a questioning face.

Was he acting or did he not mind me doing sex with him again? And that also forced? It seems like....fishy...did he...