Jennifer Winston
"So..." Tracey begun. "Moving, big step,huge and so gi-" she tried to say but my rude sis cut her off. "Where are we moving?" She asked. "South Africa!" My mom said.

"It's pronounced: America!" My sister said.

"Oh great!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Jenny... I know it's hard to move right now especially since you wanted to do so much here," Tracey said.

"But?" I asked.

"We're barely making it here and I don't mean financially. The whole neighborhood is talking about us" she said. That was true. Jessica lost like thirty friends when people started noticing Mum leave home at ten or when they saw another strange car in the driveway.

"Tracey... that's it? You're moving because the neighborhood is talking about you?" I asked and very annoyed.

"Hey! I've told you about calling me that! I'm Mother, Mum or Mommy!" She said. Oh now she turns this whole thing around to turn on me?

"You know this will blow over in a week when Monica will cut her hair again right? And the neighborhood makes fun of her?" I said. Monica was the neighborhood's 'personality critic'. Nobody was right to live in the neighborhood. They were either loud or way too rude. Mum aka Tracey baked her cookies once when she came home at three in the morning and made a heck of a noise.
Tracey's way of apologising.

She is not an apology person. I remember when she broke my very favourite perfume bottle, in fact I have it in my diary.
03 February 2015
13:09
My mum just broke my very Favourite perfume bottle! But it was empty... so I know what you thinking... 'why are you carrying on like a maniac over an empty perfume bottle?'Well... Dad bought... it was One Direction's Our Moment perfume. It cost Dad a lot...but nonetheless he bought for me and I didn't ask for it! He didn't even buy Jessica something, just me. Dad knows I love One Direction. He even knows my favourite is Niall. He made a card to go with the perfume, it said: "You're very special Princess J. I love you so much. You use this perfume as much as you like and it's all for you! Love~Dad" I miss him. The perfume lasted a month. I sorta used it every five seconds. Once I finished it...I had kept it. I wanted to remember what Dad had done for me. I could still smell some perfume I had sprayed on my teddy. It's just Mum came in and shattered it while I was at school! That was the last thing Dad gave me before moving...
Xoxox
Jennifer

I still have a small piece of the glass she shattered. I really want to see my dad soon but he probably doesn't want to see us. "Mom...she's acting weird again," Jessica mumbled. "Get your stuff ready in your bedrooms, ok? Put it in the right boxes. When you're done bring it here... to the lounge" Tracey said softly.

It's almost as if she saw what I was thinking. She got quieter and her face fell after I relived those moments.

"You okay?" Jessica asked.

"Fine" I said and smiled.
She switched on the radio and Simply Red Say you love me was playing. This was Tracey's and Dad's wedding song. I watched their Wedding dance on the VCR a hundred times. It was beautiful. In the middle of the song, Dad spun them around and lifted Tracey.

I danced the dance they did. Jess joined me... She watched it a million times as well! We went around the entire room. Jess spun me and lifted me in the air. She placed me down gently and as the song ended she hugged me. She also placed a kiss on my cheek and sung, "Just say you love me". I smiled at her; a genuine smile. I didn't fake it. "I love you" I said. "Yeah... it's so hard not too" she replied. "But I love you too little sister" she said.

"Are we packing?" I heard Tracey scream.

"Yes Mom" Jessica replied.

"That was epic and heart-warming Jess" I said. I turned and went to my room.

Shout out to AFairyTaleLife, Positivevhibes, um_meganxo, NandaLiima, Irispops123,FehVieira and Eduardalimma thanks so much guys for your continuous support:-)

EDITED.