Rockety Battle

Hello everyone, welcome back to Part 4 of the Story, Rockety Battle. I guess you know what's gonna happen with the image and the name, so stay tuned to see any changes.

As Ash and his Pokémon companions, Nidoran and Squirtle, entered the bustling Pokémon Center in Viridian City, they were met with a warm atmosphere and the comforting hum of healing machines. Ash approached the front desk, intending to have his Pokémon checked and rested after their recent battle on Route 1.

But just as Nurse Joy welcomed them with a smile, the lights flickered ominously before plunging the Pokémon Center into darkness. Gasps echoed through the room as confusion spread among the trainers and Pokémon alike.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered by a familiar voice echoing through the darkness. "Prepare for trouble!" it declared theatrically, sending a shiver down Ash's spine.Before he could react, a spotlight illuminated a trio of figures standing menacingly at the entrance. It was none other than Team Rocket, their trademark motto echoing through the Pokémon Center as they announced their arrival.

Ash's heart raced as he recognized the infamous trio: James, Jessie, and their talking Meowth. With a steely resolve, he knew he had to act fast to protect the Pokémon and trainers in the center.

"Go, Nidoran! Squirtle, we're taking on Team Rocket!" Ash declared, his voice ringing out with determination.

Nidoran and Squirtle stood at the ready, their eyes gleaming with determination as they faced their adversaries. Team Rocket wasted no time in sending out their Pokémon, Koffing and Ekans, ready to do their bidding.

With lightning speed, Ash commanded his Pokémon into action, orchestrating a coordinated assault against Team Rocket's Pokémon. Nidoran dodged Koffing's Poison Gas with agility, while Squirtle countered Ekans' Poison Sting with a powerful Water Gun.

The battle raged on, sparks flying as Pokémon clashed in a flurry of moves and tactics. Despite Team Rocket's underhanded tricks and dirty tactics, Ash and his Pokémon fought with unwavering courage and determination.

In a final, decisive blow, Nidoran's Double Kick and Squirtle's Tackle combined to send Team Rocket's Pokémon flying, defeated and humiliated.

With a triumphant cry, Ash watched as Team Rocket beat a hasty retreat, their plans foiled once again. As they vanished into the night, Ash breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the Pokémon Center and its occupants were safe once more.

As the chaos subsided, Officer Jenny arrived on the scene, her Growlithe at her side as she surveyed the aftermath of the skirmish. With a nod of approval, she thanked Ash for his bravery before setting off in pursuit of Team Rocket.

Exhausted but victorious, Ash sank onto a couch in the lobby of the Pokémon Center, his heart still racing with adrenaline. With Nidoran and Squirtle by his side, he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a team.

How was the Part, I know routine but it's a good try and a good effort by Ash himself. Stay tuned for Part 5 and It'll be here very soon. Also, don't forget to follow me, coz I'll be posting some questions for those who are reading. Just consider following...

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .