A Dark Encounter

Hey there everyone. I hope this finds you well. And well...thank you. Thanks a lot for making us reach our target of 300 reads. This is going really well thanks to your support. And I hope I keep entertaining you all with this fanfic. Also, a small thought I had...should I leave this at Kanto region or should I continue it for few more regions as well? 

Ash finally reached the Celadon Gym, excited to earn his fourth gym badge. The large, verdant building loomed before him, but as he entered, he found it eerily empty. The usual sounds of battling Pokémon and trainers' cheers were absent, replaced by an unsettling silence.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Ash called out, but his voice echoed back to him in the stillness.

As he walked deeper into the gym, he noticed a figure lying on the floor. It was a lady, unconscious, with a small Oddish standing beside her. Ash's heart raced as he rushed to the Oddish, who looked frightened and confused.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help," Ash said softly, trying to calm the Oddish.

The gym was dark, the electricity seemingly out, making it hard to see anything clearly. Ash quickly sent out Ponyta, whose fiery mane illuminated the area with a warm, steady glow. The 

Oddish flinched at the sight of the fire, but Ash knelt down and gently reassured it.

"Hey, it's okay. Ponyta won't hurt you," Ash soothed, reaching out a hand.The Oddish seemed to relax slightly, though its leaves still quivered. It signaled to Ash, gesturing towards the unconscious woman.

"Is she your trainer?" Ash asked.

Oddish nodded, tears welling in its eyes.

"What happened to her?" Ash inquired, worriedly.

Oddish used its tiny feet to mimic a cloud of spores, indicating that the woman, named Belle, had been knocked unconscious by Oddish's own move, Stun Spore.Ash understood immediately. "Don't worry, we'll get her to the Pokémon Center," he assured Oddish.

With care, Ash lifted Belle and made his way out of the gym, Ponyta lighting the path. Outside, Erika was waiting, her concern evident.

"What happened?" Erika asked, rushing to Ash's side.

"She was unconscious inside the gym. Oddish says it was an accident with Stun Spore," Ash explained.

They hurried to the Pokémon Center, where Nurse Joy and her team immediately took Belle into the emergency room. Ash and Erika waited anxiously outside, sitting on the benches in the dimly lit lobby. Oddish stayed close to Ash, clearly worried about its trainer.

"I'm sure she'll be okay," Ash said, trying to comfort Oddish and himself.

After what felt like an eternity, Nurse Joy emerged with a reassuring smile. "She'll be fine. Just a bit of rest, and she'll be back to normal."

Ash and Erika sighed in relief. Oddish's leaves perked up, and it let out a happy chirp. Ash patted the little Pokémon on the head, feeling a deep sense of relief.

"Thank you, Ash," Erika said. "You did a great job today."

Ash smiled modestly. "I just did what anyone would do. I'm just glad she's okay."

As they sat there, waiting for Belle to wake up, Ash couldn't help but think about the challenges ahead. But for now, he was content knowing he had helped a friend in need.

Alright that's it for this part. Hope to see you all very soon. Enjoy your day (or night)

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .