Brock's with the Rocks

Hello once again. Welcome to Chapter 6. Excited? Coz I pretty much am.

As Ash stepped into Pewter City, the sight of its rugged landscape and sturdy buildings filled him with anticipation. His eyes scanned the surroundings until they settled on a figure approaching him, a determined expression etched on his face.

"Hey there, I'm Brock. Welcome to Pewter City," the stranger greeted warmly, extending a hand in friendship.

Ash shook Brock's hand, feeling an immediate sense of camaraderie. "Thanks, Brock. I'm Ash. I've heard about the Pewter City Gym. Do you know where it is?"

Brock nodded, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "I do. Follow me, I'll show you the way."

With Brock leading the way, Ash followed eagerly, his excitement mounting with each step. As they approached the Pokémon Center, Brock gestured towards the familiar red roof. "Here we are. You can rest your Pokémon here before challenging the Gym."

Thanking Brock, Ash entered the Pokémon Center, taking a moment to heal his Pokémon before setting off towards the Gym. As he approached the imposing building, Ash's heart pounded with anticipation. This was it—the moment he had been waiting for.

Pushing open the doors, Ash stepped into the Gym, the air crackling with energy. Standing at the far end of the room was Brock, his gaze steady and unwavering.

"Welcome, Ash. I'm Brock, the Pewter City Gym Leader," Brock announced, his voice echoing through the cavernous space.

With a determined nod, Ash stepped forward, ready to face his toughest challenge yet. "Let's do this, Brock."

The battle that followed was intense, with both trainers giving it their all. Brock's Geodude and Onix proved to be formidable opponents, their rocky exteriors deflecting Ash's attacks with ease.

But Ash refused to back down, his Squirtle battling with unwavering determination. With each powerful Water Gun and well-timed Tackle, Squirtle wore down Brock's Pokémon, inching closer to victory with each passing moment.

As the battle reached its climax, Squirtle unleashed a final, devastating attack, knocking out Brock's Onix with a powerful Hydro Pump. With a triumphant cry, Ash emerged victorious, his heart soaring with pride.

But as he stood there, basking in his hard-won victory, a sudden realization struck him like a bolt of lightning. With a furrowed brow, Ash turned to Brock, his expression one of confusion and concern.

"Brock, there's something I need to tell you," Ash began, his voice trembling with emotion. "Something important."

I guess you understood where this was going, the first chapter should be re-read before the next one. All the best.

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .