Kanto's Trio

Hey everyone. I hope y'all are doing good yet once again. We've reached 375 reads and I'm feeling kinda proud, you know. Anyway enjoy.

After his victory at the Celadon Gym, Ash made his way to the Pokémon Center, feeling a mix of exhilaration and confusion after the strange events with the relic. He walked through the automatic doors, greeted by the familiar, soothing ambiance of the Pokémon Center. He approached the videophone and dialed Professor Oak's number, eagerly waiting for the call to connect.

"Hello, Ash! How are you and your Pokémon doing?" Professor Oak's cheerful face appeared on the screen, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Hey, Professor. We're doing great! We just defeated Erika at the Celadon Gym," Ash replied, a proud smile spreading across his face. "But there's something important I need to tell you."

Oak nodded, sensing the urgency in Ash's voice. "Go on, Ash."Ash recounted the events that had transpired: the battle, the sick Eevee, and the mysterious green glow from the relic. As he spoke, Oak's expression grew more serious.

"That is indeed peculiar," Oak mused, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I don't know much about this green glow, but I did uncover something interesting about the relics you're carrying."

Ash leaned forward, his eyes wide with anticipation. "What did you find out, Professor?"Oak took a deep breath. "These relics, Ash, are connected to the legendary birds of the Kanto region: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Each relic represents one of these powerful Pokémon."

Ash's mind raced as he processed this information. "So, the relics I've found...they're tied to the legendary birds?"

"Exactly," Oak confirmed. "However, the green glow you mentioned...that could be linked to another legendary Pokémon, one that isn't native to the Kanto region. This is unprecedented and quite fascinating."

Ash was mindblown. "A legendary Pokémon from another region? But what could it be doing here?"

Oak shook his head. "I don't have all the answers yet, Ash. But this discovery could mean something significant. It might be related to the experiments Team Rocket is conducting with that green liquid."

Ash's thoughts were a whirlwind of possibilities and questions. "I'll keep looking for more clues, Professor. Thanks for the information."

"You're welcome, Ash. Be careful out there and remember, the journey ahead might be more challenging than you expect. But I have faith in you and your Pokémon."

"Thanks, Professor. Good night," Ash said, feeling a renewed sense of purpose.

"Good night, Ash. Take care," Oak replied before the screen went dark.

Ash sat back, contemplating the revelation. The relics he carried were more powerful and mysterious than he had ever imagined. With a deep breath, he resolved to uncover the secrets of the relics and the green glow, knowing that his journey was far from over.

He headed to his room in the Pokémon Center, ready to rest and prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.

I hope this was good and just keep waiting for some more time...

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .