A Girl Needin Help

Hey everyone. Hope y'all are doing good. Thank you so much for 200 reads. It means a lot to me. I hope to entertain you all further as well.

Ash and his Pokémon headed toward a place called Rock Tunnel. As they approached the entrance, Ash noticed a girl standing outside, battling a wild Rhydon. She seemed a bit older than him and was struggling to hold her ground.

Seeing the girl in trouble, Ash called out, "Do you need any help?"

The girl glanced at him, her face tense with concentration. "Yes, please! This Rhydon is too strong for my Pokémon."

Ash nodded, quickly assessing the situation. "Alright, leave it to me!" He grabbed a Pokéball from his belt and threw it. "Squirtle, I choose you!"

Squirtle emerged from the Pokéball, ready for action. "Squirtle, use Water Pulse!"With a powerful blast of water, Squirtle's Water Pulse struck the Rhydon squarely, sending it crashing to the ground, defeated. As the dust settled, Squirtle began to glow, its form changing and growing larger.

"Squirtle, you're evolving!" Ash exclaimed, watching in awe.

Within moments, Squirtle had transformed into Wartortle. Ash's eyes sparkled with pride. "You did it, Wartortle!"

The girl approached Ash, a look of gratitude on her face. "Thank you so much! I don't know what I would've done without your help."

Ash smiled. "No problem. My name's Ash. What's yours?"

"I'm Erika," she replied. "I'm on my way to Celadon City."

"Really? I'm headed there too for my fourth gym badge," Ash said enthusiastically.

Erika laughed softly. "Well, best of luck to you, Ash. The Celadon Gym isn't easy."

They exchanged smiles before both turned their attention to the entrance of Rock Tunnel. The dim, foreboding entrance loomed before them, promising a challenging journey ahead.

"Ready to go?" Ash asked, looking at Erika.

"Absolutely," she replied. "Let's stick together. Rock Tunnel can be tricky to navigate."

Together, they ventured into the darkness of Rock Tunnel, their Pokémon by their sides. The tunnel was dimly lit and filled with twists and turns. Wild Pokémon occasionally appeared, but Ash and Erika worked together to fend them off.

As they made their way through the tunnel, Ash couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. 

Each step brought them closer to Celadon City and his next gym battle. With Wartortle by his side and new friends like Erika, he felt ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.

They reached the exit of Rock Tunnel as the sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the path to Celadon City. Ash and Erika took a moment to rest, gazing at the city in the distance."Thanks for your help, Erika," Ash said. "I couldn't have made it through without you."

Erika smiled. "Likewise, Ash. Good luck at the gym. I hope you get your badge."

With a final wave, they parted ways, each heading toward their own goals in the vast world of Pokémon. Ash felt a renewed sense of determination. Celadon City and the next gym badge were within his reach, and he was ready for whatever came next.

Hope that was good and you know what kind of interaction I made this into. So stay tuned for Part 21. Also...let's make the new reads target 300?

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .