On the way to Heal

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing great. Also, I notice that there's been very less number of people reading this, please try to share with others..Thanks!

As Ash ventured through the dark confines of the underground tunnel, the air grew thick with anticipation. With each step, he navigated cautiously, the dim light of his Pokédex illuminating the path ahead. But the darkness seemed to play tricks on his senses, and he found himself stumbling into unseen obstacles time and time again.

Suddenly, the ground rumbled beneath his feet, and before he knew it, Ash found himself surrounded by a group of Diglett and Dugtrio, their earthy forms blending seamlessly into the shadows. With a determined resolve, Ash called upon Nidorino to stand by his side, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

The battle was fierce and intense, with Diglett and Dugtrio launching a barrage of attacks from all sides. But Ash and Nidorino fought back with all their might, their determination unwavering as they pushed forward through the darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ash finally emerged from the underground tunnel, the cool breeze of Vermilion City washing over him like a welcome embrace. As he caught his breath, a voice called out to him from nearby.

Turning around, Ash was greeted by a man who introduced himself as the President of the Pokémon Fanclub. Bowing respectfully, Ash exchanged pleasantries with the man, his manners earning him the admiration of his new acquaintance.

Impressed by Ash's demeanor, the President of the Pokémon Fanclub offered him a spare ticket aboard the S.S. Anne, a luxurious cruise ship bound for the Hoenn region. However, Ash politely declined the offer, explaining that he was committed to continuing his journey through the Kanto region first and foremost.

Bowing once more, Ash bid the President farewell and made his way towards the Pokémon Center, eager to rest and regroup after his arduous journey through the underground tunnel. But as he approached the entrance, he collided with a tall man wearing cargo clothes, nearly knocking him over in the process.

Apologizing profusely, Ash moved to the side to let the man pass, but his attention was drawn to something in the man's hands. To his horror, he saw a cage containing a Pikachu, its ears drooping sadly as it peered out from within its confines.

Instinctively, Ash reached out to stop the man, but before he could react, the tall figure vanished into the crowd, disappearing from sight in the blink of an eye. With a sinking feeling in his heart, Ash knew that he had to act fast if he hoped to rescue the captured Pikachu and uncover the truth behind its abduction.

Alright everyone, hope you enjoyed. Meet you in the next part.

Peace ✌️

-Rithwik. . .