Nᴇᴡ Hᴏᴍᴇ..?

A/n - Howdy!!

Welcome back to another wacky amazing fun chapter!! Thank you so much for reading the two other chapters and for voting. I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️❤️

Anyway, let's see how you react to cocky Jax and being stuck in the digital world forever.............

3

2

1

:)

______________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

I looked up at the rabbit, a face of disgust and confusion slapped onto my face. First of all, where even am I?? Second of all, WHY ARE HIS TEETH SO YELLOW?? Third of all, did he just call me 'hot stuff'?? I hate guys that do that. I just scooched backwards (still on my butt) and slowly slithered upwards, not even using his offer to help me up. From here, I could note down his features. He seemed less taller than me now that I was standing up, I was about up to a little above his waist. But he still seemed tall. He sported some bright pink overalls which I really didn't like. I was never the biggest fan of pink. It's a nice colour though! I looked up at the rabbit, an annoyed face displayed on me. (like this: 😒)

"Don't call me that." I say in an annoyed tone.

The rabbit's smile got wider.

"Okayyy.....how about.....sweetheart?"

I shook my head, looking disgusted.

"No heckin' way, bugs bunny."

"The name's Jax, actually......sweetheart."

God! Who does this guy think he is??!! Then, he suddenly HOLDS MY HAND??!! WHAT?? PERSONAL SPACE-

"UH- HEY!!"

He just simply chuckled at my reaction.

"Come on, new stuff. I'll introduce you to Caine and the others."

Without my consent, Jax started to drag me along as if I was a dog on a leash. I gave up squirming around and trying to get out of his grasp. He was kinda strong. But Caine?? Who's Caine?? And there's other people here?? Maybe they can tell my how to get out!! Well, at least Jax didn't call me 'sweetheart' just now. That's when Jax stopped walking and let go of my hand. Finally!! Suddenly, a little jester girl who was shorter than me hid behind me. Poor thing was paniking. Maybe she's in the same situation as me; putting on a headset and ending up in this hell.

"Welp, Caine. Look's like we got another new sucker."

Jax turned around to me, another smirk on his face.

"A very pretty one, might I add."

He then winked at me. I just felt even more disgusted. (A/N - I know you simps are squealing right now. But calm it down-)

"Get real, Jack. Or...Jake? Or.... Or whatever your name is.."

Not even one second later I find myself face to face with Jax. His face was inches from mine. It felt like we were about to kiss. Jesus he better not. I don't want my first kiss to be with this a$$. Wait.... there it goes again!