Iᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ▼・ᴥ・▼

A/N - HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH-

The pic above is another reason why I'm obsessed with the purple bunny : )

I suggest you to always pause when Jax is on screen because he always looks hot. I just wanna say...

I've been finding fanart on pintrest of Jax crying...

AND NOW I'M PRAYING HE DOESN'T CRY AT ALL IN THE SERIES OR ELSE I WILL ABSTRACT.

*sniff*

Sorry-

3

2

1

| (• ◡•)|

________________________________________

Y/N's POV :

I layed on the top of the truck facing up at the sky - which honestly looked beautiful. I could feel the light wind brushing against my body and the scent of sweets filled my nose. We had tighed up the other two bandits whilst being carried along on the truck by the Fudge.

"Uuuughhhhh....." I sigh, turning over, "Anyone else exhausted?"

Gangle and Kinger's hands shoot up. As soon as we get back to the circus, I am going to throw myself on my bed.

"Gotta say, this is a lot more anti-climactic than I was hoping it'd be." Jax complained.

"Appreciate what you have." I groaned, rolling over again.

"Who ruffled your feathers, sweetheart?" Jax asks.

"No one. I'm just tired. I WANNA SLEEP." I replied, turning onto my front.

"What were you hoping for?" Gangle asks Jax.

"You know, like, one big, final battle. Bloodshed. Death. Chaos! Whatever." Jax exclaims.

"Oh no. I'm too tired to do any of that." I groan, my voice muffled as my face was burried in the ground/truck.

Suddenly, a distant explosion was heard. I quickly lifted my head to see all the commotion.

"Do you guys have a second truck that flies?" Jax asks the gators. (A/N - idk how to spell gators 😭)

"Yeah. Oh, wait -- No, we don't." the orange gator replied.

Suddenly, the truck hit us hardly, making me roll across the truck like a rap. I ended up hanging off the edge. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE HUNG OF THE EDGE OF A TRUCK TODAY.

"Down I go..." the Fudge groaned, slowly sinking down.

My hand began to slip as I fell of the edge of the truck with a yelp, landing in the fudge. I was so tired that I just stayed there, staring up at the deep pink sky.

"I'm so unbelievable disappointed right now." I overheard Jax say. (A/N - That was the best line in episode 2 try and change my mind ✨)

I got up and walked over to Jax, sitting next to him.

"You good?" I ask, crossing my legs and bending forward a little.

"Yeah." Jax replied, looking away from me for the first time ever.

Yeah something was defo up. There was an awkward silence between us (for the first time) until Ragatha broke the silence.

"Well, maybe there'll be blood, death and violence in the next adventure." Ragatha explains.

"I hope not." I mumble, leaning my head in my hands.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha. How wholesome." Jax snaps back sarcastically.

Pomni then told us how she was going to bring Gummigoo back to the circus. Eh, guess we need more people.

"Ugh. Let's take this DUMB truck to the DUMB kingdom, I guess." Jax snaps again.

For some reason, seeing Jax this way made me feel upset, like I felt guilty. I don't know what I felt guilty for, though. I just wanted to give him a hug..

Back at the Kingdom..

"Thanks to you brave knights, our kingdom will once again thrive." Loo exclaims, "I'm sure it was no easy task."

"You have no idea." Jax and I say at the same time AGAIN, making us both blush and look away from eachother.

Okay seriously, why do I keep gushing over this guy?? I'm getting really tired of this.

"Farewell, brave knights." Loo says as a portal back to the circus appears, "Have fun executing that bandit fella!"

YES!! Get me out of here so I can sleep!! Suddenly, a distant explosion was heard. We all turned. The others looked confused, I just looked unfased and tired, and Jax just grinned. At least he's happy......I think..?

"Oh, hey! Maybe I didn't leave the gate unlocked for nothing after all!" Jax chuckled.

"Uh, what? I-I thought he was dead! You still did that?!" Ragatha stuttered.

"Y-You did what now?" Loo asked.

"Welp! Love to help you again some time! Byeee!" Jax yelled before running into the portal.

As much as how p- [BOING!] I was about Jax's behavior, I was happy that he was happy. I followed him into the portal, feeling kinda better to be back in the tent.

"Welcome back, my little hard-shelled hamburgers!" Caine greeted us.

"So this is the circus, huh? I could get used to this." Gummigoo exclaimed.

"Oop! Looks like one of these guys made it through!" Caine said before snapping his fingers.

With that, Gummigoo was gone. My eyes widened at the scene. Caine then went on about how he couldn't tell the difference between the npc's and us. Stupid dentures.

"Welp, I'm gonna go drink water! It's been a while since I've done that!" Caine declared before disappearing.

"Sheesh, I thought he'd never leave." Zooble sighed, walking over to us.

"Same." I reply.

Ragatha and Zooble then went on about how they set up Kaufmo's funeral or whatever. I didn't really meet Kaufmo so I turned in the opposite direction. I was about to leave until I noticed Jax looked kinda sad as he left in the direction of the rooms. Curious, I decide to follow him...

To be continued...

_____________________________________

A/n - Okay...I'm........not sorry that I left this on the biggest cliffhanger ever. Look, you gotta be patient, luvs. Sorry not sorry :)

Jax is emo (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Be sure to vote to show support!!

-Lily ♡︎♡︎

Words: 969