A Vᴇʀʏ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Dɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ Cɪʀᴄᴜs Sᴏɴɢ

A/n - Hola :)

How are yall doinnngggg

Sadly, the Y/N plush isn't a real thing. I WISH IT WAS THO 😭🤧 SHE ALMOST LOOKS AS CUTE AS JAX-

___________________________________

Y/N's POV :

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

I woke up with a halt, springing upwards, only to be pulled back down by a pair of arms. I looked to my side to notice a sleeping Jax cuddling my arm. I felt my face heat up rapidly. Wait..all that was just a dream. Jax and I must've fallen asleep and I dreamt about confessing to him..

WELL ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT??!

Wait, why am I sad? I thought I'd be happy that it all wasn't real..

I lightly shook Jax.

Y/N : "Jax..? Are you awake?"

Jax's eyes slowly fluttered open as he looked up at me.

Jax : "Y-Yeah.."

I had to make sure that that part of last night was a dream.

Y/N : "What happened last night?"

Jax : "Well, you comforted me and then we talked for a while before you fell asleep."

Y/N : "Did anything else happen~?"

Jax shook his head.

Jax : "No."

I felt my heart sink in that moment. So it really was just a dream. Jax and I didn't actually kiss. He doesn't love me..

I mentally slapped myself.

Y/N : "Okay.."

After getting ready..

After Jax and I sorted ourselves out and headed to the main room to see what Caine had planned, I couldn't help but keep thinking about that dream. It felt so real. Unless it was real and Jax is just lying. No, he wouldn't do that. Would he?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud yell from Caine.

Caine: "Guys! I set up a musical adventure for you today!"

Y/N: "Do I have to sing?? I suck at it."

Caine completely ignored my question and continued ranting.

Caine: "But the song starts at 12:30, and I didn't have time to write lyrics!"

Why 12:30??

Caine: "You'll have to make up the lyrics on the spot, or suffer a horrible punishment!"

Oh great, I have to sing. I ain't singing.

Pomni: "WHAT PUNISHMENT???!!"

Caine: "12:30!!!"