Scar 4

Yall I- 😭 I did not rmr this shit for the life of me. This was originally supposed to be posted at the 3 week mark but then it js ballooned out to over a month
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') anyway, on with this late asf chapter-

Lia's P.O.V

When we got home mom was frantic about my face being 'ruined'. I tried to explain that my face was fine and that I wasn't hurt but she wasn't listening. All she cared about was that nasty bitch 'getting justice'. "That girl! Does she have any idea how precious and expensive your face is!? I should sue her whole family! Maybe then she'll know not to ruin my precious daughter's face!" Mom was going on and on about that bitch saying how she'll sue them and 'Teach her not to mess with our family!' I sighed and gave up trying to convince my mom that I was fine and went to my room.

I entered my room and flopped down on my queen-sized bed, groaning as I could still hear mom still bitch and moan about that whore. 'Can't she just shut up about that whore already!? Fucking Christ!' I rose my head from my bed and looked around my room. Magazines on my desk, textbooks, my bedside lamp (atp im just filling in shit for run time) and papers strewn about on the floor. I decided that looking around my room was too much and rested my head again only to fall asleep.

I must have woke up sometime in the evening as the sun was set low in the sky as pink, orange and yellow hues filled the air.

I got out of bed and yawned as I stretched, popping all my bones. I sighed in satisfaction and left my room to check on dinner. I went to the kitchen to find one of the maids cooking.

"Oh..." 'I thought mom said she would be making dinner tonight...' The maid heard my soft disappointed noise and turned to face me. "Ah, young miss! Your mother said she had to attend a meeting with your father in Portugal so they won't be here for the next week or so. Apologies that your mother could not make any dinner for you tonight." I nodded and turned to head back to my room. "Just...tell me when dinner is ready." 'They're never here for anything...' The maid spoke up just before I reached the stairs. "You know young miss... Maybe you should express your dislike for when your parents are not here when you get the chance. It might help you in the long run." I glanced back at her. "I'll... keep it in mind..." 'Tch... As if they'd listen to any of that bullshit... All they care about is my looks and if I'm at the top of my class...' I walked to my room and prepared to study for whatever test we had next week Thursday.

Tomorrow came and I didn't want to wake up. The sun filtered itself through my window and basically yelled at me to wake up. I sighed and yawned as I got out of bed. I went to shower and when I came back my clothes for the day were already laid out. I lightly rolled my eyes at the clothes before putting them on and heading downstairs for breakfast. I smelled pancakes and eggs the moment I hit the bottom of the stairs. "Young miss! You're just in time for breakfast!" A cheerful maid greeted me as I made my way to the dining table. "Yeah. I see that..." She handed me the plate of eggs and pancakes before asking me what beverage I wanted. I muttered a small 'coffee' before pouring some syrup on my pancakes and eating them. After finishing breakfast I went upstairs to grab my bag and left for school.

(Aint got no fucking motivation to do some classes so let's just say she talked about her classes, face fucked her friends at lunch and now it's the end of the school day 😃)

We had to stay for after school detention due to our 'disturbance to the other classes'. It was a pain in the fucking ass because Sorrel the bitch was there as well. We cleaned the classroom half-half. Sorrel got sweeping and emptying the garbage while I got dusting the board and mopping. I was having a lot of trouble with the mopping though.

I muttered under my breath, "Ugh! How do you hold a fucking mop!?" I heard the bitch snickering as she emptied the garbage. "The fuck are you laughing at?" She turned around an walked up to me. "Nothing nothing... Guess living the rich life has you crippled in basic chores huh?" She laughed in my face and I was pissed. "Shut up! I know how to do chores you bitch! I'm just having a bit of trouble...!" She laughed again and said "If by 'a bit of trouble' you mean not holding the mop correctly? Sureee~" I was angry at her for getting me into this mess. "If you think you can do it then you mop this damn floor then!" She snickered and took the mop from me. "Yeah whatever. Just sit down on one of the desks or something so you don't get in my way." She waved her hand for me to sit somewhere while she got to mopping the floor.

I couldn't believe it. She took less than half the time I did to mop the entire floor. I sat with my mouth slightly agape and smirked at me. "What? That amazed that people can mop an entire floor?" I got embarrassed. "S-shut up...! I said I just had a bit of trouble!" She didn't seem to be paying attention and just wanted to get out of there. "Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. Anyways let's get this damn board cleaned." We dusted the board (she did most of the work) and we went our separate ways home. When I got home my maids greeted me and told me to wash up for dinner.

(Running on pure vibes and some sleep so I'm not gonna even try with her night schedule rn- 😃)

I went to bed but I couldn't get any sleep. I thought back to this evening in detention with Sorrel. She seemed... down I guess? She didn't taunt me as much as I thought she would've and she didn't even speak, only talking when she saw me struggling with the mop. I was confused. "Maybe something's up with her?" I whispered to myself. I decided that this was too much thinking and closed my eyes and actually fell asleep.

God damn this took so long to write
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Now that my posting schedule is permanently fucked, ill try to get it fixed so I can actually have a date for this shit 😭 anyways bye yall!

Wc: 1156